Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2001, 05:17 PM   #1
Draconia

Thank you both for your concern for me. I am ok. I can't stay. It is nice to know that I was missed by you two. I will try to be back soon.
Bilqis-I will email you back, right now I just have enough strength to post here.
The.Relic-My dear sweet Kensai, how much I miss your hugs and smooches. So I send you lots and lots of hugs and smooches to last until I am able to return. Take Care my sweet friends.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-16-2001, 05:20 PM   #2
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Draconia my beauty!
I wish I could be there by your side right now, holding your hand, giving you strength. Well at the least I can wish you the best from me, I send you alot of hugs!

Take care and be well soon beauty!

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-16-2001, 05:27 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Draconia - Where have you been?!

------------------
Old 03-16-2001, 05:33 PM   #4
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Draconia my dear sweet DragonFlower, you are indeed truly missed. Know this! Multitudes of your beautiful winged servants are travelling the different planes, bearing HUGS and respectful SMOOCHES to you from this old Kensai.
Be well sweet Dragon Queen
Old 03-16-2001, 05:33 PM   #5
Melusine
Dracolisk

Draconia, good luck, hope you are ok!
Wolfie's sweet isn't he? And relic too!!!!
I've just started working on yuor birthday card, I've decided to make them myself, it's much more personal. (I don't expect everybody to do it though, I'm just a calligraphy freak...)

------------------
Melusine

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 03-16-2001, 05:49 PM   #6
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Sweet Melusine, you make the most beautiful cards. I thank you once again for Brttany's
Old 03-16-2001, 06:07 PM   #7
Draconia

I want to thank all of you. I am unable to get up from here at the moment. So I sat here thinking that maybe I will come back and post a little more about what is going on. The last couple of days, two of my kids have been really sick. My baby is having a hard time and so I have not been sleeping for fear that she may stop breathing. The doc is unsure of what she has but she has had a hard time breathing. My oldest is also sick and he has the same thing she does but not as bad. On top of that......
WARNING--- I am going to finally say why I have to have surgery. I just want to warn some of the guys that they may not want to read what I am going to write next.
As most of you know, I have been taking pain pills and I am scheduled for surgery on April 4th. I have ovarian cysts. Yesterday, the cyst burst. They are extrememly painful when they do. So, I am taking care of two sick kids and I am in a lot of pain so I don't have the strength to do anything. Thank goodness my husband was home when the pain started with me. Right now I am waiting for him to come help me get up. These pain pills just kick my butt. So, as soon as things settle down around here, I will be back. Thank you for all of your concern my dear friends. It is time for me to go for now. I want to reply to all of your wonderful posts but..... Take Care my sweet friends.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen

[This message has been edited by Draconia (edited 03-16-2001).]
Old 03-16-2001, 06:18 PM   #8
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Draconia my precious Dragon Queen, I am so saddened to hear these things, and I wish that there was some way that I could help. Dear one, your condition is one of those that I thought it might be. A friend of mine had to have the same operation several years ago, but hers had not burst. OMG (shuddering) that must have been excrutiating. Sweet Draconia, if you believe in god, trust in him as you watch over your beloved children, and please rest as much as you can. I know that your loving husband will help you as much as he can, let him do it dear one. You will be in my heart and thoughts at all times. More of your wondrous aerial servants are wending there way to you on wings of great speed from me precious DragonFlower, with all the HUGS and SMOOCHES they can carry
Old 03-16-2001, 09:28 PM   #9
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Draconia, my friend, I'm so sorry I missed you while you were here. (my ISP was down for a couple hours this evening )
You do have a lot on your plate these days don't you?!? How worrisome for you that your children are ill. Especially when you are not well yourself. I wish I could offer you more than words. I am sure everything will be fine in the end. I just wish you all didn't have to suffer so!

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Many Hugs.

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.
Old 03-17-2001, 02:26 AM   #10
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Awww, Draconia! I'm sorry I missed you! Do get well soon and wishing I could come and hold your baby girl while you get some much needed rest! Those darling little boys could rest their fevered brows against me while AuntyRae reads them stories throughout the night and Mamma gets her rest with dear hubby holding her hand and petting her lovely hair... "There, there..." he says, LadyRae's voice a pleasant murmur down in the nursery...

------------------

[This message has been edited by LadyRae (edited 03-17-2001).]