Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-17-2001, 08:03 PM   #11
Archon Devangilous
The Magister

i dont miss khalid all that much he was an ok fighter, but ajantis there was some real muscle. In bg1 i gave him the war hammer that did lightning damage a decent shield and armour and he was an all round killing machine

then along came those damn orges in BG2

------------------
Nor shadow or myst
the jester is a myth
he is absolute
beware the jester
Old 10-17-2001, 08:28 PM   #12
Drifter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I ended up using Khalid for one of my runs through BG1. After the first couple of chapters, he did end up getting better. Actually, normally I ditched Jaheira and kept Khalid - at least he could use a magical weapon. I don't remember exactly what I had on him, but at one stage I had him dealing a minimum of 25 damage a blow.

------------------

The meek shall inherit the Earth. But the strong shall reclaim it as their own.