Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-03-2001, 07:11 AM   #1
Nazara
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok first question:

I have all 3 pieces of the Hammer of Thunderbolts (hammer, belt and gloves) but it says I need some sort of magical assistance in order to transform them... What do I need to do? I'm at a loss.

Second question:

In the room in Bhodi's maze in Spellhold where there are (I think) 10 statues and you have to put something in each of the hands I've figured most of them out... or thought I had. Nothing happens however so I'm wondering what's supposed to happen and if anyone knows what's supposed to go in each? Thanks muchly!

T.J.
Old 09-03-2001, 07:43 AM   #2
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

First for the hammer. You have 3 pieces but you need 4 pieces. The forth is the scroll with the hammers true name on it. If i remember correctly, you'll get it from some overgrown lizard. After you have that piece, take them to Cromwell, the dwarven smith.

As for your second question. If you have "answered" the riddles correctly. Take a look in the chest where you found the items. If something isn't their then you probably have "answered" the riddles incorrect. Sorry, i don't know the order of the top of my head.

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves
Old 09-03-2001, 10:51 AM   #3
Nazara
Elite Waterdeep Guard

1) Do you have any idea where this large lizard might be so that I can get the scroll from him? Also, where is Cromwell? I haven't had the pleasure of encountering him yet but no doubt I shall soon.

2) If you (or anyone else) could post the answers to the riddles that would be really great. I've been able to get them all easily up until this point in the game. I'd been doing as you say though and been checking in the chest every time I moved something. Haven't gotten anything yet though.

Once again, thanks.
Old 09-03-2001, 12:36 PM   #4
Rikard

Spoiler Alert

, But what the hey, you asked for it diodn't you
-
-
-
-
-
Nazara First of all the "overgrown lizard" as JR jansen so ehm confusingly says is the Shadow dragon that you will find in the Trademeet Quest,
Kill em and you have your Scroll.
The fact that you know you need a forth piece probably means you met cromwell already, He's a Dwarven Smith that turned pieces of weapons into whole ones
you can find him in a house east of Mea'vars Thief Guild

If you can repeat the questions i'm willing to answer them
My memory is not thjat great so i don't know what the questions are

------------------

OMG I have no Arms
Wait I don't have a body either
But i DO have a Desert Eagle

Old 09-03-2001, 02:33 PM   #5
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Solutions to puzzles.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart
Old 09-03-2001, 08:45 PM   #6
Nazara
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ahh I haven't bothered going to trademeet yet which may be why I haven't encountered the lizard. I'll do the when I get back from Spellhold.

I can't remember if I've met Cromwell yet or not but I finished that quest to kill Mae'var long ago so I'll head over there and go talk to him once I've been to Trademeet.

I'll have to get the questions for you later I'm about to head to work but thanks all the same.

There a bunch of items you have to place in the correct statue's hands. The items are as follows (I might miss a couple as I'm doing this from memory): boots, 3 amulets (sword, stars, and sun) a skull, a bound and gagged man, an hourglass, a mirror, a sun dial... bah. I'm missing one or three but I can't remember anymore.

T.J.
Old 09-03-2001, 08:46 PM   #7
Nazara
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks Dundee Slaytern, I check out that page ya posted... make it pretty simple

Don't worry about the questions I got the answers.

Cheers!
Old 09-05-2001, 10:44 AM   #8
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Just noticed.

The scroll you seek is gained from the Umar Hills quest, not the Tradesmeet quest.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart