Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-02-2000, 04:49 AM   #1
Valdis

I was on my way to kill Firkrag and met with a few wolfweres. I am having trouble killing the wolfweres because they always become uninjured after a few hits. Any hints?

Valdis

Old 11-02-2000, 05:01 AM   #2
Pilgrim
Welcomed New User

Were these wolfweres killing gnolls b4 they attacked u???
Old 11-02-2000, 05:12 AM   #3
gunner

what level are you at?
i didn't really notice that they were any different, but by the time i went there my fighter and ranger were around level 13. i just went in with my fighters, cleric and shot some magic missiles up their butts.

good luck, put some well protected fighters up the front and attack only one at a time
good gaming

Old 11-02-2000, 05:37 AM   #4
Armisael

Greater Wolfweres. They regenerate their own health at an alarming rate. The tough way to do this is to continually bash one of them with every fighter at your disposal. An easier way is to cast a hold spell on them so they don't fight back. Essentially, they are merely an annoyance, since they can't seem to hit you to save their life.

Old 11-03-2000, 11:36 AM   #5
Pilgrim
Welcomed New User

hehe well first thing i did was to summon some monsters up to stall them, entagled them and then blasted them area spells. They died fast.