Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 05-26-2006, 09:47 AM   #1
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilarcor
This...
This just LOOKS funny. *grins* Heck, Dace should get a kama similar to this which is always yakking at him in British, calling him a soddin'licorice-loving butter tart and stuff.

MUAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!!

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...Detail&id=3436
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...Detail&id=1617

[ 05-26-2006, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 11:42 AM   #2
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

You've never played BG2?

omg Mozzypoos, you've really missed out on that one

I wouldnt mind seeing a mindflayer and beholder level in Undermountain either...

Z?
Old 05-26-2006, 04:15 PM   #3
darkmage87
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I wouldnt mind seeing a few intelligent weapons in undermountain myself. maybe some as plot devices or quest items. most likely quest rewards. but think about it, the weapon in ur hand giving u a quest. oh and by the way dace i never played through BG2 either

[ 05-26-2006, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: darkmage87 ]
darkmage87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 06:10 AM   #4
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Man, I had the IW record, at one time, for most complete finishes...but that was years ago, and I never liked that sword...Enseric isn't much better, either, whiney little bastard sword, oh wait, he's a long sword, but you take my meaning...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 06:39 AM   #5
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

The important part though would be having intelligent weapons that would be literally talking to the character. Would be even more interesting if some of the conversation pieces were in //tells// so that only the character could "hear" what the sword was saying. Makes for interesting yelling matches when everyone around you can only hear your side of the arguement... and you are yelling at your chosen weapon. Of course, that gets a little too technical and not all that worthwhile in a non-roleplay based environment.

Still, it would be nice to have a few of those running around. Enserric, that blade there which I have the post linked to, a version of KITT in a longsword, at least one really unpleasant warhammer or maul complete with a thick accent untranslatable by most people on the server... *dreams and drools mindlessly*

In any case, my whole focus was on how hard they would be to impliment. The conversations would take days if not weeks to type everything in, especially if you wanted to have more than twenty random quotes popping up. Heck, something like that ought to have at least one hundred phrases, so it would be an ongoing project. That... or you get one or two friends who have crazy ass statements for everything write down some of their best on paper for you, then translate them over to something more AD&D friendly.

[ 06-05-2006, 06:41 AM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote