Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

View Poll Results: How often do you stop and get a specialty coffee/tea drink?
More than once/day 15 53.57%
Daily 3 10.71%
4 times/week or more 7 25.00%
3 times/week or less 2 7.14%
less than once per week 1 3.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-04-2003, 11:41 AM   #31
Epona
Zartan

I used to have an espresso machine. It didn't take me long to work out that it did enough espresso in one go to fill a large mug. So I was on a mug of espresso first thing in the morning. Didn't half make my hands shake!

I go through phases of drinking coffee and tea, I like my coffee strong with no sugar, sometimes black, sometimes with milk or cream. Black tea with milk and no sugar (except for Lapsang Souchong which I drink black), green tea or herbal/fruit tea by itself.

I rarely drink coffee or tea out of the house (too expensive) but when I do it's usually from one of a number of italian coffee shops around town.
Old 11-04-2003, 05:03 PM   #32
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
quote:
Coffee was made to be drunk black and hot!!!
Just like Halle Berry! [/QUOTE]I'd agree with that! [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]I sure would like HER with a dab of whipped cream or two! [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

You know?
Old 11-04-2003, 05:33 PM   #33
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

is this not getting out of hand? [img]tongue.gif[/img] I mean she is pretty yeah, but comeon, there are kids here and women too [img]tongue.gif[/img] anyway, I stand corrected on how many I drink, I am on my second capucino today, my husband found a new one, not sure what it is, but I like it. strong, and heavy, and lghtly sweet
Old 11-05-2003, 12:18 PM   #34
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
is this not getting out of hand? [img]tongue.gif[/img] I mean she is pretty yeah, but comeon, there are kids here and women too [img]tongue.gif[/img] anyway, I stand corrected on how many I drink, I am on my second capucino today, my husband found a new one, not sure what it is, but I like it. strong, and heavy, and lghtly sweet
Are you suggesting the coffee innuendoes are getting out of hand? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2003, 12:45 PM   #35
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
quote:
Are you suggesting the coffee innuendoes are getting out of hand? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]yeah, that is it, just keep on beliving it [img]tongue.gif[/img] all this talk about cream, and sugar and..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2003, 12:50 PM   #36
GForce

Quote:
quote:
quote:
Coffee was made to be drunk black and hot!!!
Just like Halle Berry! [/QUOTE]I'd agree with that! [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] [/QUOTE][img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] hope my wife doesn't see this but I agree. She's not only super hot but probably one of the nicest person around. she deserves alot of credit also for her great acting ability.

Old 11-05-2003, 12:56 PM   #37
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Yep, it's those $5.00 cups of coffee/cream/sugar/chocolate so many of us have everyday. Do you drink them? Please take the poll.

I believe it is save to say that this thread is the follow-up of Wellards This is why you are fat - thread? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I always like to sink my teeth into pure calories
Old 11-05-2003, 02:17 PM   #38
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
quote:
quote:
Are you suggesting the coffee innuendoes are getting out of hand? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]yeah, that is it, just keep on beliving it [img]tongue.gif[/img] all this talk about cream, and sugar and..... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Let's not forget "hot", "steamy", "sweet", "Whipped cream",
"Stir Stick [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ", etc., etc.......

Boy! Is it getting warm in here?