Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)

Old 01-05-2002, 07:40 AM   #1
Lavindathar
Harper

<font color="cyan">Does anyone here read John Grisham novels?

I've read most of his I think, and I think they are all amazing. I suppose it helps if you like Law and Thrillers, but I read my first one (The Rainmaker) at the age of 10/11.

I think their desired reading age is well above 18, but I understood it perfectly, and since reading that book in 18hours non-stop, ive been hooked on his book.

*Remembers sitting next to the pool in the sun, reading John Grisham, while everyone else is in the pool. SAD*</font>
Old 01-07-2002, 06:33 PM   #2
catzenpewters
Manshoon

Yes, John Grisham is one of the authors I collect. His books are very good indeed!
catzenpewters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 06:00 AM   #3
Lifetime
Red Dragon

They're pretty good.. I've read most of them, but I moved on cause I thought they were all the same..
I mean the guy can only write so many books on Memphis Lawyers before he runs out of material..
Old 01-11-2002, 06:57 AM   #4
Zbyszek

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lifetime:
They're pretty good.. I've read most of them, but I moved on cause I thought they were all the same..
I mean the guy can only write so many books on Memphis Lawyers before he runs out of material..
<hr></blockquote>

Yes. First and second times I said - marvelous, third - ok good. Forth one - it seems that I have already read it. Readinf fifth I new what will be next so I stopped. The bad side is different each time but there is always young lawer (or student or both), nice girl etc... and what I found funny in three or four books (from 5) they are going to Kaymanes (or keep money there)

It seems that this guy (the same like Crichon) is producing screenplays in fact. If you think about it every one want to see movie with nice girls, good chaps fighting odds etc.