Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 06:25 PM   #301
roddybug
Manshoon

I've had that too Javan, I've created a character on two occassions, levelled, spent Xgps on an NPC and exited. On re-logging at a later date I gained Xgps but didn't worry too much about it; I thought that it was a bug of some sort but forgot to mention it at the time.

(Edited almost immediately to add another minor error/oversight for Z)

I picked up Roddybug the wizard the other day and I was looking for the changes that you'd made and I happened to notice that he has epic weapon specialization and focus in longsword. Of course he has no longsword so I bought him one from a nice drow when we reached Skullport (I debated about a buckler as well but he went for dual wield instead). I didn't take it from him when we parted company so has he still got it? Also he has some strange skills and unidentified kit as well but that doesn't matter much.

[ 05-01-2005, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: roddybug ]
Old 05-01-2005, 07:26 PM   #302
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Hmmm seems like the script is set so that if you are level 7 or below it will set your gold to 150,000. Try getting more gold and reentering the mod and see what happens.
Old 05-03-2005, 08:30 PM   #303
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Yikes, not me buddy, I'm not going out at less than lvl 8.
Old 05-08-2005, 12:03 PM   #304
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Possible spoiler, read no further if you haven't been to Troll bark dungeon from lvl 10 of Undermountain.

OK, I was trying for the Dungeon Speed record to come out from lvl 12 to the inn, and thought I'd take the short cut through the Troll Bark Dungeon. I could not access the main dungeon from lvl 10. Both portals say they go to lvl 10. Is this a map pin issue, or can you not get there from Lvl 10?
Old 05-08-2005, 07:43 PM   #305
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

I've had that peoblem as well. It seems to be a pin issue but the main issue is that you can not access the dungeon from level 10. You can get onto the map however to door to the portal that lets you access the dungeon is locked and the only key is on the other side.
Old 05-09-2005, 07:20 AM   #306
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

OK, maybe one of those evil archer guys could drop one...
Old 05-17-2005, 11:39 AM   #307
Talmage
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Level: Portal Tavern

Chacter level: Various

Aligment: Neutral Good I think.

Doing what: Shopping.

The recent server crashes seem to be related to browsing Durans selection of belt goods, especially while looking at the Black Goat Gridle and/or Hammerset Belt of the Armored Soul. This happend to me repeatly.

Second bug. The item [Unique] Lizardman Armor of Stone, found in the absent minded Lizardman's bedroom in Skullport, does not function as it should. States in the description that it reduces Arcarn spell failure by 10%. I thought I found the best armor for my fighter/wizard Talmage! However, the 10% is in facted, added to spell failure chance.
Old 05-19-2005, 12:00 AM   #308
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I decided to take my fighter/wm to troll bark forest, and was having such success with the trolls, I went to the dungeon. I talked to the deserter, and agreed to attempt to rescue his gf, and after a severe whipping at the hands of several Lizard Realm fighters, I retreated, only to find the deserter's gf was rescued, but stil thought she was in the cell...I never found her in there, and nobody else was there either, or had been there.
Old 05-19-2005, 12:32 AM   #309
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by robertthebard:
I decided to take my fighter/wm to troll bark forest, and was having such success with the trolls, I went to the dungeon. I talked to the deserter, and agreed to attempt to rescue his gf, and after a severe whipping at the hands of several Lizard Realm fighters, I retreated, only to find the deserter's gf was rescued, but stil thought she was in the cell...I never found her in there, and nobody else was there either, or had been there.
Yeah, for some reason, she can get out of her cell sometimes. I have a fix for her in the update I'm about to release. (as well as others) [img]smile.gif[/img]

She must have some good lockpicking skills! Who trained her !?!?!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 05-19-2005, 05:10 PM   #310
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Is Cookie ignoring my cleric or is there a bug? I had him join Kalmia and we went to the basement but he got killed while she was rummaging for spell scrolls and then he vanished. Found him back in the Inn but he won't talk to me now!