Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2004, 08:08 PM   #181
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

there is a bug with a scroll I found, I bought some Hellball scrolls, but when I used them, it was timestop.
Old 11-14-2004, 09:32 PM   #182
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

It will help Ziroc if you post where you purchased them from Stormy.
Old 11-14-2004, 11:54 PM   #183
Mercc
Dungeon Master

I know this has been mentioned before but it is still happening. A ogre(?) is escaping from the holding pen and taking massive amount of damage without dieing. The only way I have been able to get him off of me is to lead him back towards skullport and have him tangle with a guard so he ignores me. Also, are there any keys for the area in Southquarter? I have about 3or 4 doors that need a specific key to open but I can't find any. It is getting pretty annoying having a door you can't open.

Mercc
Old 11-15-2004, 12:06 AM   #184
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Those doors have never been able to be opened. I think they will be part of some larger quest to be updated later.

The escaping Ogre. Ziroc is working on it. I think if we make him non hostile then it will resolve the issue. If you get stuck tangling with him try trapping him in the srea of skullport with the other Xanather and Kraken. That usualyl works. Just don't hit him with a wounding weapon.

NOTE: I only seem to see him get out when the server laggs and you start seeing ghosting immages of monsters. i.e they start running upto you but they arn't really there.
Old 11-15-2004, 12:53 AM   #185
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
It will help Ziroc if you post where you purchased them from Stormy.
serveral of the stores are carrying them, but I got mine from the drow merchant down closer to the proving grounds
Old 11-22-2004, 04:29 PM   #186
dregnus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The secret passage in the second floor bedroom. When returning from the secret passage to the bedroom, its possible to "spawn" behind the trapdoor. As far as I could tell, there was no way to go around or over the trap door, your pretty much stuck there until the next server reset.
Old 11-22-2004, 05:22 PM   #187
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by dregnus:
The secret passage in the second floor bedroom. When returning from the secret passage to the bedroom, its possible to "spawn" behind the trapdoor. As far as I could tell, there was no way to go around or over the trap door, your pretty much stuck there until the next server reset.
oh you mean while looting the bookshelf and the trap door appears? yeah that happens alot...
Old 11-22-2004, 05:34 PM   #188
dregnus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
quote:
Originally posted by dregnus:
oh you mean while looting the bookshelf and the trap door appears? yeah that happens alot... [/QUOTE]It actually happened while coming back up from the secret passage. Some spiders spawned for some reason, and I was placed behind the trapdoor [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2004, 10:39 PM   #189
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Problem with Durnans Inventory. For some reason everytime I go to purchase the Battlehammer belt of the armoured soul from Durnan it takes forever to get to my inventory. Usually it will crash me out of the game.
Old 11-23-2004, 07:09 AM   #190
StigTC

I think that's because that belt is one of the "unique" items in Durnan's inventory and once you buy it, it disappears and he has to reorganize everything.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
Closed Thread