Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-04-2001, 06:18 PM   #61
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Jabidas smiles but not in a nice way, his smile is crooked with no humour and it dosnt touch his eyes. Almost imediatly large hands form out of the very air punching and squesing the enemy mages and soldier alike, blood spurts in small fountains, fireball hurl through the air and the smell of burning flesh fills the air cloying and sweet, fog forms around his enemies and inside they are snatched and torn apart by invisable arms, their deaths are not visable but very audible, green beams shoot from the sorcerer hands turning anything they touch to dust. Jabidas continues to grasp for weapons beyond imagination to tear his enemies to shred them for imprisoning him. When nothing around him breaths any longer he can be heard to mutter Im such a nice guy. Time to go then, out of this pit for some evermead.

------------------
Old 07-04-2001, 06:51 PM   #62
Lord Shield

Karnas catches his breath as the others lay into the elemental. As he does, he gasps, blodd starts trickling from his mouth. He looks below to see the flaming blade of Celestial Fury sticking out of his front. Lord Raptor backstabbed him while he was running! (remember, Lord Raptor runs faster than a normal man)
"This... cannot... be! I am...", Karnas' voice starts to trail off. "Save me... Tancred"
Up above the conflict is ended. In what manner is yet to be found out. The remains of the borg cube start to fall towards the surface of Titan

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-04-2001, 07:01 PM   #63
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Jabidas looks up into the night sky and spots the descending cube, a small voice chirps from his side this is like that time in Istar with the fiery mountain and my friend Caramon who was a gladiator at the time ,it was the most amazing adventure where we went back in time to. The sorcerer looks down to a midget with a topknot grimaces and screams I HATE COMIC RELIEF and disintigrates him. So much for people who think in exclamation marks. The elf is practical enough to dimension door back to the bar when he sees a million tonne metal cube desceding in flames from the heavans directly above him. evermeads long due at this point.

------------------
Old 07-04-2001, 11:41 PM   #64
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Time to juice up the storyline a little bit. Lost memories of Rhazor:
IC: Suddenly, as his Moonblade hits the floor, it seems he is in a dark forest. He can see nothing but a white light in front, where all the trees seem to lead. He hears shrieking coming from behind him, and so he turns to see what is happening. As he turns, a young woman begins to run deeper into the forest. For some reason, Rhazor follows her. Occasionally, the woman looks back and shrieks even more. Thinking to himself, *What is going on here, what is happening?* The young woman leads him to a cave, where she comes to a dead end. She turns to face Rhazor, but collapses as she does. As Rhazor bends over to check her, he sees to claws reach out. *What is that!?* he thinks to himself. Then suddenly, he snaps back into reality. Sweat beating down on his face and palms, Rhazor turns to make sure no one has noticed he just had a sudden flash back. *What was that?* he thinks to himself, *Was that something from my past?* He stands in the hallway, puzzled. *I don't remember being in any woods, or following a woman that seemed to be horrified of something..*
OOC: What could this mean? Bum, bum, bum!
Old 07-05-2001, 03:46 AM   #65
Lord Shield

Jabidas, for disitengrating Tasslehoff, you're getting a whole BARREL of evermeet on the house. I'm just waiting for Tancred's post before wrapping up

Back in Port Blacksand, Lord Shield re-materialises in the bar. He sees the armed trolls surrounding Black Assassin. LS looks battered and charred and quite worn

"OUT!!!" he commands, and the trolls go "eep!" as he wipes the floor with them

------------------

Old 07-05-2001, 01:54 PM   #66
Link
Jack Burton

Damn! Just back, and already wrong! Lord Shield! Can't i help defeat the monsters with you? That Earth Elemental was boring!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 07-05-2001, 02:15 PM   #67
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Damn! Just back, and already wrong! Lord Shield! Can't i help defeat the monsters with you? That Earth Elemental was boring!

Afraid they're all finished now. Better luck in next encounter though

Fortuna appears amidst the crew. Melusine greets him with a big hug and kiss

"Let's you guys back to the bar" - and he transports everybody back again

The borg cube hits the tower with a massive explosion, leaving a huge crater. The Netheres/Seraphs which did not teleport out were vaporised

------------------

Old 07-05-2001, 02:24 PM   #68
Sigmar
Unicorn

The entire occupants of the bar have been returned. They exchange hands and congratulate each other,when suddenly they are stopped by a lone figure, talking.
"What would you have done without me, you were lucky they took the great Tiax along with you fools,"
"I didn't see you when the fights started"stated Tranced, the others nodded approvingly o this fact,
"Well,I was just well..um.....ah yes just be thankful I saved your lives and remember that I am, Tiax!"

------------------
"Tiax will rule all!Just ask him and you will see."

Tiax, warmaster of clan HADB
Old 07-05-2001, 04:55 PM   #69
Tancred
White Dragon

Tancred kneels by the dying wizard.
"TANCRED!" Karnas' gasp rattles in his throat. "Help... heal me!"
"Karnas, I can't! My collar - it - it stops me healing you, somehow. I don't know how to get it off!"
"You... idiot... the sword..."
"But, but the enchantment on the sword was broken! It's just metal! A priest of Helm and a mage put you there in the first place, I don't know how!"
"Just... just..."
"Stop looking at me like that, you sociopathic madman! I DON'T KNOW HOW!"
As Karnas slips further and further away, Tancred turns to the one thing he knows he can do.
He kneels, and prays to Helm.
Old 07-05-2001, 05:03 PM   #70
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Fraal, who was puzzled in the moment, blew up the orc team that was sneaking up on the party.

------------------
Will the real cheesy lich stop using timestop, stop using time stop, YEAH BABY! :1diablo: