Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-14-2001, 07:31 PM   #191
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye bursts into tears, and clutches Rhazor's sleeve. (Skye is not used to being so emotional all the time! it takes alot out of her!)
"I think Ash hates me...he's being sooo mean to me! Why can't he pick on Wah, or someone else, maybe Tiax." she wails into Rhazor's shirt. Rhazor can understand where Ash is coming from, but Skye's "lady in distress" situation touches a soft spot. He hand's Skye a tissue, then goes to find where Ash is hiding, to have a little talk.

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 07-14-2001, 07:33 PM   #192
Grinch
The Magister

OOC: No grudges Skyedracgrrl I think we provide some needed comedic relief. I know I have enjoyed our exchanges.)

Ash Sat mournfully in the boat ,once again cleaning the mud from his beloved dragon-plate armor. Try to compliment someone he thought ruefully, and see what happens. Apparently hell hath no fury like a cursed elf. While he and his armor dried he checked over his equipment for the umpteenth time,satisfied, he pulled dry garments from his pack and put on his armor,and strapped on his weapons. Battle would be soon ,he felt it in his guts. He moved swiftly through a kata, his sword moving through the familiar movements in an imperceptible blur.
Soon he thought,very soon..

------------------
Grinch
Old 07-14-2001, 07:43 PM   #193
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- yeah, no grudges Grinch. lol ^_^* Just tryin to move the story along, where its getin a little bit slow. heehee, better watch out for Rhazor, he's comin to get u now. ^_~* You'd think our characters were related or soemthin, the way we always get on eachother's cases!
IC- Skye feels a little bit better (but embarrassed) after her crying, so she goes to take a brisk walk around the boat, to excersize her stressed emotions. Of course, while on her walk, she would get shot at by arrows, since she had just been wearing a cloak for her walk. She wimpers in pain as a long arrow, which seemed to sprout from her arm, attaches her to the mast (r there masts on this boat? o well...) People can hear goblin warcrys along the riverbank. The boat had been surrounded! Skye trys to move to help in the battle, but the aroow goes straight through her arm, effectively pinning her, causing her pain, and putting her out of commission for the battle.

------------------
Quote:
My Website!
Old 07-15-2001, 12:09 AM   #194
Grinch
The Magister

"This is going to hurt." Skye turns at the voice,by the time her head makes the turn Ash has ripped the arrow from her arm,freeing her from the mast.
"Yoooowww!!" Skye screeches.
"Get down or you'll be a pin-cushion." Ash turns away from her as several arrows glance off his armor. He picks up a keg in one hand to shield himself as he tries to spot where the fussilade of arrows is coming from. Cursing himself for not bringing a bow,he puts down the keg which he notes is hundred proof grain alcohol. Most of the arrows are coming from a brushy area along the riverbank.Thinking quickly he tears some cloth into a strip,then broaches the keg.Using the cloth he creates a 'molotov kegger'.Hefting the now-flaming keg he hurls it into the brushy area.(proving that 18\93 strength does come in handy).The keg bursts setting the riverbank on fire and sending a dozen flaming, squalling goblins and orcs fleeing towards the water...

OOC: Ok somebody else do something.

------------------
Grinch
Old 07-15-2001, 05:05 AM   #195
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

OOC: POLL

How would best describe Skye and Ash's relationship???

A) The bodyguard

B) The odd couple

C) Al Gore and Gorge Bush

D) Daphne and Celeste

E) Fatal attraction

*Ace Flashheart begs forgiveness*

[This message has been edited by Ace Flashheart (edited 07-15-2001).]
Old 07-15-2001, 07:43 AM   #196
Lord Shield

OOC: I think it's the relationship where the start off at each other's throats and end up in each other's arms -

Slaughter Margin gets off his horse and charges the goblins. The goblin arrows bounce off his armour except for a coupl. He charges into the middle of one group, Blackrazor swinging right and left, goblins going choppety-chop

Lord Raptor has swum to the bank and hidden in shadows. Another group of goblins get surprised when one explodes fro ma backstab and Lord Raptor starts chopping right and left

The goblins are sufficiently distracted that others can get away from the boats now

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-15-2001, 08:44 AM   #197
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Heheh, very funny guyz. actueally, if u look back on this page a little bit, in one of the posts that idea did actually come to Skye's mind LS... right before she chucked Ash into the water. ^_^* ah, oh well. I'm gonna be gone for 2 weeks, starting today, I might be able to get on 2 Sundays from now, but I doubt it. -_-;; How will I be able to entertain myself without the internet and this forum??!!! I'll getby somehow, I guess... *sob* *~-_-~* But due to my leaving, Skye is just gonna have to be sick for 2 weeks... do u guyz think u could make the "dragon adventure" last for longer than 2 weeks? If u can't, u guyz better have an exciting one when i get back!!
IC- Un beknownst to Skye, the arrow that Ash so graciously ripped out of her arm had been covered with a very strong, acidic poison. She almost fainted at the pain that throbbed through her arm. She clutched at it through her cloak, as she tried to avoid getting hit at by arrows again, or get in people's way.
OOC- Keep postin til it's 10 o'clock! that is the official time i gotta go! I gotta soak in as much of this as possible before i leave!!!

------------------
Quote:
My Website!
Old 07-15-2001, 10:40 AM   #198
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Wah! time's up. I'm leaving now... so I'll be writing in this post in 2 weeks, unless miracuously(sp?) where I'm going has internet access... doubt it. -_-;;
IC- Skye suddenly gets very ill from the poison, and goes into a coma. No one has noticed though... nothing can shake the poison!
OOC- Yeah, u can get rid of the posioning, but she can stay like that for 2 weeks, unless it messes up anyones plans... hey Ace, need a hostage? this one won't be doing any running away, thats fer sure... ^_^* And no doing luv scenes with my character when I'm gone! that goes for all of u who r starting to get "ideas" about Ash and Skye's behavior! ;-P

------------------
Quote:
My Website!
Old 07-15-2001, 10:56 AM   #199
Lord Shield

Any hostage-taking will be a violation of a paladin's alignment. Ash would lose paladinhood for that!

Have fun on your hols, Skye-bunny!

Skye has fallen sick. Oce the goblin encounter is over, Slaughter will take her back to the bar to be cared for

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-15-2001, 01:04 PM   #200
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: I take a break for the night, and all of a sudden there's 18 new posts.. Bad timing I guess..
IC: Rhazor stands still for a moment. The sky is darkening, and the party should get moving. "Get ready, everyone, the day is coming to an end, and I don't think we want to be stuck out here in the dark.." As he is walking along the dirt path, he sees figures following them through the woods. Ash walks by, and sees a sudden flash in Rhazor's eyes. Like an exploding star. "We are being followed, and by more than one type of creature. When we reach the end of this path, be prepared for an ambush." Rhazor takes out his two scimtars. Ash justs looks at him, as if he was losing it.