Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-20-2001, 06:23 AM   #1
Kingenigma
The Magister

Keldorn
Minsc
Jaheira
Me (cleric - Lathander)
Nalia
Yoshimo (Imoen)

I might wish to swap Minsc for Mazzy/Anomen and Jaheira for Aerie/Valygar. Any other suggestions on party of heroes?
Old 11-20-2001, 07:09 AM   #2
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

I'd take Valygar instead of Anomen. Better THACO, and,besides, I can't stand the guy. He hits on my(female) mage. She's saving herself for my Paladin
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-20-2001, 07:12 AM   #3
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Also, I just remembered, Anomen can't use swords. Plus, he argues with Keldorn. Really annoying (though he apologises later). When he says"Point the sword, and I will follow," he's just jealous [img]smile.gif[/img]
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-20-2001, 09:11 AM   #4
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Just a tip: dont add Anomen. You already have two that can cast cleric-spells.
And you should'nt drop Minsc, cause he is a better fighter than both Anomen and Mazzy.
Old 11-20-2001, 10:37 AM   #5
Fuzzy Animal
Zhentarim Guard

The party looks pretty good, but if Jaheira becomes annoying you can drop her and take Mazzy instead, and then take Aerie instead of Nalia.

You (cleric of Lathander)
Minsc
Mazzy
Keldorn
Aerie
Yoshimo (Imoen)

or even:

You (cleric of Lathander)
Minsc
Mazzy
Keldorn
Aerie
Jan (Imoen)
Old 11-20-2001, 02:03 PM   #6
Kingenigma
The Magister

Thanks guys!!! It seems that playing heroes is easier to play than a bunch of villains, even more than BG1.
Old 11-20-2001, 02:22 PM   #7
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

quote:
Originally posted by Kingenigma:
Keldorn
Minsc
Jaheira
Me (cleric - Lathander)
Nalia
Yoshimo (Imoen)

I might wish to swap Minsc for Mazzy/Anomen and Jaheira for Aerie/Valygar. Any other suggestions on party of heroes?

I would drop Nalia for Edwin. This guy rocks out the spells. There is no need to have that many thiefs/mage. Get Edwin he makes any other mage look bad.
Old 11-20-2001, 02:35 PM   #8
Keylow
Manshoon

You know what I think would be a cool party of hero's?
It's multi, but what the heck:

Cavalier - As party leader, and the basic knight type character
Dwarven Berserker - As the powerfull, grumpy, axewielding dwarf
Elven Archer - As the wise Elf who loves woods
Human(perhaps HalfElf) Priest of Lathander - As the basic priest character
Halfling Assassin - As the sneaky and deadly thief character who likes to liberate items [img]smile.gif[/img]
Elven Mage(or Sorceror or human _for the big gray beard [img]smile.gif[/img] ) - As the wise and powerfull wizard

I think this is a pretty good allround party that is kinda storybook style, don't you agree?
Old 11-20-2001, 03:14 PM   #9
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

1. Me fighter
2. Mazzy
3. Anomen
4. Imoen
5. Minsc
6. Jan/keldorn
Old 11-20-2001, 06:44 PM   #10
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl