Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-10-2001, 09:53 AM   #1
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

Well, you may say this belongs in ToB, but i dont think so beacuse I'm not playing ToB, I have it installed, but I'm still in SoA. Anywho, I got the mallet freed the dude, but when I try to activate the machine to increase stats/get to lvl 5, It keeps brigning up the dialog asking how amny times to hit the glass! I cant go on, I have tried reloading and it doesnt help. Please tell me how to fix this, if I can without going thru all of WK again!
Old 10-10-2001, 11:54 AM   #2
Byronas

I am not so sure but I think there's a book which says how many times you have to hit the glass.

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

Old 10-10-2001, 11:54 AM   #3
Debaser

I'm not quite clear on what you mean. you go, hit the glass with the mallet, chooose the order of levers/knobs/whatever you want to pull/push/move....and then the desired (or hated) effect occurs....are you saying that after you mess with the levers (in the series of three choices you are given), the same series of choices automatically pops up? if this is the case, it must be some kind of wicked bug.
otherwise, the effect should immediately follow the choices of levers you manipulate.
Old 10-10-2001, 02:19 PM   #4
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

No no, I mean after I hit the glass six times and destroy the glass, and the mage gets out and begs for is sorry exsistance, and i let him go I click in the same spot to minupulate the levers and dials and such, and it keeps asking me how many times I want to hit the glass, even tho its not there.
Old 10-10-2001, 02:20 PM   #5
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

Perhaps it has to do with (I think, I;ll check when I get home) with the fact that the mallet didnt dissapere (I think it didnt, again not sure, but It's the only explanantion I can come up with, so I'll see and try droping it when I'm home)
Old 10-10-2001, 03:06 PM   #6
Byronas

After you hit the glass you can use the machine for your own course.
I heard you can increase some of your stats by collecting those hard-writing notes.

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.