Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2001, 06:17 AM   #1
Zbyszek

OK. This is my story. I have Viconia and Jaheira in my party but I want to finish Jaheira romance. With Viconia it is not serious
I let live that first harper women and her goons, I had first talk with Dermin (Jaheira's teacher). I have slept with Viconia once, but because my aim is to finish Jaheira romance I checked variables after that and apparently it was not important, RomanceActive variables for both ladies stayed 1, only LoveTalk got increased.
The day I think I screwed or game screwed itself.
In the morning I had talk with Viconia (LoveTalk=49). Then I was really busy. I was working here and there, mostly killing . Afternoon went to sewers and made part of unseeing eyequest. When I left sewers I had talk with Jaheira, and instantly after that Dermin appered second time and told that harpers judged/sentenced Jaheira. I think he suggested that she should subdue herself to spare me. She said that she will think about.
Whe were walking, selling stuff, buying stuff etc.
About midnight we went sleep (I have save before, and one about two days earlier but I wouldnt like to do this two days again - A LOT of hard work).
That time next Viconia romance talk should apprear (LT=51) and we should sleep for the second time. After buying room in inn there game is frozen and you have to press space to activate romance dialog, but instead I clicked mouse over that icon left botton corner and romance dialog didnt appear. I had to buy room in inn second time and in the morning there was dialog with Viconia: how great it was last night, he loves me, bla bla bla.... (LT=53). (This moment it is my error and game bug) I played one day more and then 1.5 days mostly sleeping, moving and staying and nothing: Viconia and Jaheira remain silent, (both romances active =1), no progress in harper plot.
I reloaded and properly activated lovetalk (51) before sleep. In the morning next talk (53). Jaheira still in my party (no harper quest progress), I am now fully engaged with Viconia (romanceactive=2), Jaheira romance has ended. Just for sure I have slept one or two more times - Jaheira still in my party, no progress with harpers.

I checked in walkthrought and it seems that Jaheira should leave me next sleeping time after second talk with Dermin, and Terminsel shoul appear. Is it true?

I reloaded and said Viconia during talk before sleeping that it is over between us (end of Viconia romance, Jaheira's romance=1) but in the morning Jaheira is still in my party. Game can not handle two things per one sleeping?

Is it ok? When will she go to herpers base?
What can you suggest to do?

GREAT THX for any clear-cut replay!! Don't tell me I should play with both of them

Zbyszek

------------------

Well known expetitioner, Heffalumps hunter, friend of Boo.
Old 10-13-2001, 11:21 AM   #2
Ugaya
Manshoon

Are you traveling/resting outside of Athkatla? In my games Terminsel appeared only in the outdoor areas.
Old 10-13-2001, 11:24 AM   #3
Byronas

Quote:
Originally posted by Ugaya:
Are you traveling/resting outside of Athkatla? In my games Terminsel appeared only in the outdoor areas.
At me he appeared in Athkatla.

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

Old 10-14-2001, 07:32 AM   #4
Zbyszek

I am inside. The point is: when Jaheira is supposed to leave me the second time? First sleeping time after the second talk with Dermin?, sleeping time outside city???
I have bad feeling saying me that the problem was caused by night triggered events. Only first one happened (talk with Viconia). I think I have to try reload earlier save and kill that flirt before night, maybe the second event will trigger.
Old 10-15-2001, 04:10 AM   #5
Zbyszek

OK thanks Ugaya. I had to sleep outdoors and he appeared. (even inside city - near circus for example). Before I slept always in inns.

Zbyszek