Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-20-2001, 11:00 AM   #71
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
I want it black, like my men---errr, I mean, ummm, black is fine!

Kind of reminds me of a saying my dad had: I like my women like I like my coffee, in a plastic cup. I never said my dad made sense . . .

BK
Old 03-20-2001, 11:04 AM   #72
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well dudes and dudettes, I´m out of here, got to get home and away from this place called work (sometimes refered to as hell..) and relax.. I can see along time with friend aggression releasing Q3 coming up...

Well take care, see you later in the night (for me)

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-20-2001, 11:05 AM   #73
Reeka

Ah, such a relief, Silver Mage. (Don't feel bad, insanity runs in the very best of families. . .I should know). Ah, the dance I owe you. Well, I suppose if Sir KDog the bard can come up with some music for us we could dance before I become to inebriated to stand much less dance. And what kind of dancing would you prefer? I need to know if I know the steps. . .or movements.

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-20-2001, 11:05 AM   #74
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
HA! Thought I was the master but I've recently been shown just how easily I can be loosened!!! Hehehe, kinda liked it, too!!!
Ya know, it wouldn't be so bad, but a couple of nights ago, she nailed me with this blasted Gaes spell and I'm bound now to be her slave and bodyguard now *looks over to see her still sleeping on the loveseat* and so I guess I'm kinda f*cked until she releases me! Thing is, I kinda like it!! Ahhh well!!!

Hmm, you need a dispel magic potion? I think I have one around here someone . . . Greater Restoration work?

BK

Old 03-20-2001, 11:05 AM   #75
Gray Mage
Banned User

Wolfie, it has been fun. Catch you on the flip side.

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-20-2001, 11:08 AM   #76
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
Reeka, The inkeeper is my Grandmother's Brothers Eldest Son, It means a lot that I keep him under control and safe. He is the Wild Child of the Family. I was tring to keep that a secret, but your beauty has charmed me. I must protect him and this establishment above all.

Also, remember you owe me a dance.

So he is your first Cousin once remove? How odd . . . since he is my Uncle's Son's GreatGrandmother's Sister's Grandson . . . but it is on his mom's side.

For a second, I thought we were related.

BK

[This message has been edited by Black Knight (edited 03-20-2001).]
Old 03-20-2001, 11:11 AM   #77
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Ah, such a relief, Silver Mage. (Don't feel bad, insanity runs in the very best of families. . .I should know). Ah, the dance I owe you. Well, I suppose if Sir KDog the bard can come up with some music for us we could dance before I become to inebriated to stand much less dance. And what kind of dancing would you prefer? I need to know if I know the steps. . .or movements.

I believe KDog can whip something up, but there is no need to know the steps. The Magical music of probably the greatest Bard ever to live will take us away.

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-20-2001, 11:12 AM   #78
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
UH OH! I do not want to be around if the "French Tart" reads this

::::slipping off to the corner to enjoy his coffee and prepare his armor::::

*Flips him a small mallet and oil rag* try these . . . might work a little better for ya. Ya, looking forward to the trouble the French Tart will get me. But I meant it in the nicest possible way. . . hehehe

BK
Old 03-20-2001, 11:13 AM   #79
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Reeka, I would be happy to. Hmmmm, my guitar is a bit preoccupied at the moment in the arms of LadyZekke, so perhaps my dulcimer would suffice? Reaches into his pack and pulls it out. after a few moments of plucking and tuning, he begins to play, a lively tune that for some reason seems to work for whatever pace the two want to dance to*

Wolfie, you seem to have a knack for hitting the nail on the head!

BK, hehehe, can't cure someone who likes being sick!!

Gotta duck out for an hour, damn RL! Back in a bit!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener and Bard of the OHF
Old 03-20-2001, 11:13 AM   #80
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
I believe KDog can whip something up, but there is no need to know the steps. The Magical music of probably the greatest Bard ever to live will take us away.
Actually, I do play some soft piano dance music (steps over to keyboard and plays a soft, slow counterpoint to KDog. . .)

BK

[This message has been edited by Black Knight (edited 03-20-2001).]