Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2000, 12:42 AM   #1
Larr2

Join tipsy's clan and there shall be no sorrow, (it kinda disapears with alcoholic beverages).
No need to feel you have done wrong! And Viconia will be thanking you for it soon enough (beneath the sheets).
Ahh, it is a wonderful life, yes?

Old 10-18-2000, 11:58 AM   #2
NapalmTheElf

I was a little short of characters, with Nalia being kidnapped etc, so there that drow about to be burnt, i rescue her(killing a few people obviously), and i`ve become a fallen paladin, which is quite frankly a bugger.cos i`ve lost loads of abilities etc.
How can I redeem myself and get rid of the fallen status??
help please

I`m really really really sorry

Old 10-18-2000, 01:58 PM   #3
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Ahh the elfmeister Napalm, how the mighty are fallen! Still, there's a room free in my stronghold if you work for food. I need a bouncer for the door, you sound like you'll fit the description I need. Turn your back on the self righteous, and be a self-fulfilling prophecy yourself! 3 gold pieces, some soup and a couple of courtesans daily. What say ye?

Failing that I'm sure Jerome would love to take you under his wing and preach sermons until ye fall asleep through hot air fatigue. Your choice.
Old 10-18-2000, 04:08 PM   #4
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

I HAVE NEITHER PITY NOR EMPATHY FOR YOU. DEATH WILL COME IN THE FORM OF HOLY RETRUBUTION, DONT GO TO SLEEP.

AS FOR YOU MAGE I HAVE MADE A SOLEM VOW TO DESTROY YOU ENTIRELY AFTER MY AND THE *DAMMABLE THEIF* HAVE FINISHED.
Old 10-18-2000, 05:03 PM   #5
Larr2

You see there NapalmTheElf? Even this Holier-than-thou Jerome Paladin has turned his back on you, just because you made a decision to help one who was unjustly accused, just for her skin color! It is unjust of the Paladin Jerome to accuse you of being defiant !!You see, he is the one who deserves to lose his stripes !!
And you want to be associated with him??
Come with us, we will never turn our backs on our own...Our justice WILL PREVAIL!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-19-2000, 08:53 AM   #6
Zlinky

Join neutrality - ignore the 'balance' rubbish and have some fun! You can kill both Tipsy and Jerome! What could be better? Maybe free alcohol - I'll have to consider joining evil - drunk is goooooooooooooooooooooood

Old 10-19-2000, 09:12 AM   #7
Anra

I did the same thing and never found a way to redeem myself so for authenticity committed martyr-cide and attacked mindflayers solo with obvious results and then reloaded to a point before the Viconia encounter and totally avoided the area. Sorry, no other way I could think of to regain "The Purity".

Old 10-19-2000, 09:21 AM   #8
gunner

you can't get them back, it is not supported in the game. you can cheat and use a saved game modifier or reload before the time then go and pay the temple a bit of gps and your rep goes up (max 14 by paying) and then hopefully when you met the foxy drow your rep won't go down to low

regards from
a thief turned fighter but now might be going back so i can get pissed with tipsy

Old 10-19-2000, 01:37 PM   #9
Sir Robin ran away

I'm not playing a pallie myself but I wonder if there is no way to rescue this poor drow without slaying the "unwashed villagers" and ruining your rep.

Any useful and / or humorous answers are welcome...

Old 10-19-2000, 04:06 PM   #10
Zlinky

Seriously... for a change - you CAN free Viconia without a rep hit - chop her down, the villagers run away and fanatics attack - they're evil classed anyway (thanks to detect evil spell) and give you no rep hit... as for fallen paladins - 2 options, 1. Use an editor-it's the only way, or 2. Join Jerome.