Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2001, 12:15 AM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

she told me she loves me so much, she wishs me happy, and no matter what kinda flaws I may have, she accepts it and feels very proud of me. and she is happy to have me in her life

I never understood this until I wholeheartly give my love to someone else. I always took my parents' love as granted. it is NOT! it brought tears just to think how much treasure I have in my life!

call your parents, and tell them you love them, you will not regret

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 09-16-2001).]
Old 09-16-2001, 01:51 AM   #2
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Amen 250.
Thanks for posting this.

------------------
Proud to be American
Old 09-16-2001, 02:12 AM   #3
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Lifetime:
Amen 250.
Thanks for posting this.

no problem, glad to share
God bless you
Old 09-16-2001, 02:36 AM   #4
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

I too, have felt an overwhelming love for those closest to me. In the face of all this pain, I have felt happiness in what I have. We never know what we have until it's gone. I can't imagine what it's like for the ones who have lost their loved ones in this tragedy, but when I try to, all I can do is love more and hold on tighter. I'm trying to forgive these monsters, but it is s hard, I pray that God gives them the mercy that I, in my nature, find it so hard to give. I don't know what to say, I pray for a forgiving heart.

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)
Old 09-16-2001, 02:40 AM   #5
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
I too, have felt an overwhelming love for those closest to me. In the face of all this pain, I have felt happiness in what I have. We never know what we have until it's gone. I can't imagine what it's like for the ones who have lost their loved ones in this tragedy, but when I try to, all I can do is love more and hold on tighter. I'm trying to forgive these monsters, but it is s hard, I pray that God gives them the mercy that I, in my nature, find it so hard to give. I don't know what to say, I pray for a forgiving heart.

forgive?? F--- NO!
lets leave that to God, they should pray to their Muslim god that they don't get caught
Old 09-16-2001, 02:42 AM   #6
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by 250:

forgive?? F--- NO!
lets leave that to God, they should pray to their Muslim god that they don't get caught
Right. The Bible says somthing along the lines of leaving revenge to God..How do you know that I am not the revenge he sent??

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

"You guys way off,you guys kick ass, Live at Buddahkhan, Intenceidy-in-tence-city"
Old 09-16-2001, 02:43 AM   #7
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Right. The Bible says somthing along the lines of leaving revenge to God..How do you know that I am not the revenge he sent??

Old 09-16-2001, 03:02 AM   #8
Lifetime
Red Dragon

About vengence..

"O Lord, you have heard their insults,
all their plots against me-
what my enemies whisper and mutter against me all day long.
Look at them! Sitting or standing,
they mock me in their songs.
Pay them back what they deserve,
O Lord, for what their hands have done.
Put a veil over their hearts,
and may your curse be on them!
Pursue them in your anger and destroy them
from under the heavens of the Lord."
Lamentations 3:61-66

------------------
Proud to be American
Old 09-16-2001, 05:17 AM   #9
Sorcerer Alex

Don't forget that in the Koran, there is a part which mentions something about dying for your country in the fight against your enemy. That is why these fundamentalists had absolutely no qualms about killing themselves - they saw it as a way to get into heaven.