Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-03-2001, 06:56 PM   #191
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Well, I'll see what I can do...it's been aninteresting week at the Moon's Hope Inn, tho I've been a bit foggy for most of it and can't really remember much of it, darn it all anyway! But Zeeke and Bili are officially an "item" now...that's been the major development and JJ's in the running for the new Corset Loosener post...darn it all anyway, my breain's just not working here!!

Ah well, Ladyzekke left out in the cold! Such is my life. Always the bridesmaid and never the boardbride! HAHA!

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 06:59 PM   #192
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
*bilqis sits chuckling to herself, still imagining LadyZ's husband in a bare dank basement room, one bare lightbulb above his head, typing away on his computer, while she sits royally in her new computer room, with a lovely view of the river.*

You are funny! I'm sure the basement is a finished one right?

HAHA! Hey, a gal needs her privacy you know?! Yeah, it's a finished basement where he can play games, talk on the phone with his friends (he does this 24-7 I think he needs to have a headset installed permanently on his head) and all his friends can visit him without bothering me (and he has his own bathroom down there thank the gods cause they have bad aim if you know what I mean!)

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 07:01 PM   #193
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Ah well, Ladyzekke left out in the cold! Such is my life. Always the bridesmaid and never the boardbride! HAHA!
Bored bride? LOLOLOL....uh gee, um, here, Sis, let me explain a few things to you....Get a nice leather ...*takes LadyZ off to 'girltalk'*

HAHAHAHAA...sorry, that one was too easy

CloudSteamer

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-03-2001, 07:02 PM   #194
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:

HAHA! Hey, a gal needs her privacy you know?! Yeah, it's a finished basement where he can play games, talk on the phone with his friends (he does this 24-7 I think he needs to have a headset installed permanently on his head) and all his friends can visit him without bothering me (and he has his own bathroom down there thank the gods cause they have bad aim if you know what I mean!)
WONderful!! And don't talk to me about bad aim... remember how many males I live with? I know 'bad aim' more intimately than I ever could have dreaded.

Actually, LofA's incident with the mindflayer had me ROFLing last night! He and Zeeke couldn't have planned that little 'dance' any better!

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Most Happy Taker of Zeeke
and member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild
Old 04-03-2001, 07:03 PM   #195
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Quote:

Well I ummm kinda kissed a dead mindflayers head last night. The one mounted on the wall thats now covered. But it was an accident! I was trying to kiss Zekke! Hmmm that didnt sound good. Another prank gone awry. Well anyway I ran at him, he dodged, I kissed the mindflayer instead. I'm thouroughly traumatized and I need another shot

HAHA! LofA you really need to stick with kissing us females! I know Zeeke probably looks good in drag, butt......

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 07:10 PM   #196
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well I ummm ahemmmm wanted to kiss Cloudy after kissing the errr mindflayer and errrr she wants to hose out my mouth first so I dont have mindflayerbreath and since I dont like it either I'm gonna let her

[This message has been edited by Lord of Alcohol (edited 04-03-2001).]
Old 04-03-2001, 07:14 PM   #197
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Well I ummm ahemmmm wanted to kiss Cloudy after kissing the errr mindflayer and errrr wants to hose out my mouth first so I dont have mindflayerbreath and since I dont like it either I'm gonna let her
LOL *hands LoA the Scope* go for it Tiger...hahahahahaha Mindflayer...Yukko!

Hey did either of you notice my new sig?

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-03-2001, 07:15 PM   #198
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

LofA - That's pretty sick if you ask me.

LadyZekke - Sounds like you had a good time moving in. Glad your back!

Cloudy - Congrats on the stars. I can't believe you have over 2000 posts!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...
Old 04-03-2001, 07:19 PM   #199
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well Sir Talieson, yes it was a most unfortunate accident and please dont take the blanket off the now shunned mindflayer head on the wall.

Cloudy, I noticed! Why are you striking that man with your sword? Ha!
Old 04-03-2001, 07:19 PM   #200
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

GREAT SIG Cloudy! Where did you get it?

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...