Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2001, 06:31 PM   #181
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
C'mon Cloudy! Dont hold us in suspense! Slackerboy, good to meet you
good to meet you' all too

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 06:32 PM   #182
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Lady Wendy! Welcome back!!!!! your just in time for #2000!!!!!
Heeeyyyy LofA! WAHZUPP!! Missed you fella! Well, if sis is hitting 2000 I say that calls for a partay! Roll in those turnips!!

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 06:34 PM   #183
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Yep! Family been here all day driving me crazy. Then they wanted to stay until traffic died down before leaving. Then they suggested we all go out to eat. I declined (hey I don't need no stinkin food!), so they all went to eat without me and NOW I HAVE THE HOUSE TO MYSELF AND CAN POST POST POST!!! HEY, GOTTA GET ALL THE WITHDRAWAL ANXIETY OUT DON'T YA KNOW! Not to mention later tonight hubby will probably shut me down for a bit so he can drill a hole through my floor to get hooked up to my modem so he can have the internet too and do his wittle multigaming with him friends (yep, I put him in the BASEMENT!!) HA!

So how have you fared this past week? Catch me up!!

KD.. LofA.. Cloudy.. can you catch LadyZ up?? I'm a bit foggy headed.

You put your husband in the basement?? You RULE ladyZ!

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Most Happy Taker of Zeeke
and member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild
Old 04-03-2001, 06:34 PM   #184
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

HI LADY ZEKKE! Did you get my emails?

Sure did! E-mail rollin! Sent one back at ya!

CLOUDY

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 06:37 PM   #185
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

LofA stumbles downstairs into the central alcohol storage system and hoists the 200 pound keg of Turnip Ice Ale "Special Edition" onto his shoulder and brings it up to the cheers of the patrons. As always looking at the bottom line he charges the entire keg to Leonises tab. Wheres he been anyway?
Old 04-03-2001, 06:42 PM   #186
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
KD.. LofA.. Cloudy.. can you catch LadyZ up?? I'm a bit foggy headed.

You put your husband in the basement?? You RULE ladyZ!

Well, I'll see what I can do...it's been aninteresting week at the Moon's Hope Inn, tho I've been a bit foggy for most of it and can't really remember much of it, darn it all anyway! But Zeeke and Bili are officially an "item" now...that's been the major development and JJ's in the running for the new Corset Loosener post...darn it all anyway, my breain's just not working here!!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 04-03-2001, 06:44 PM   #187
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

*bilqis sits chuckling to herself, still imagining LadyZ's husband in a bare dank basement room, one bare lightbulb above his head, typing away on his computer, while she sits royally in her new computer room, with a lovely view of the river.*

You are funny! I'm sure the basement is a finished one right?

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Most Happy Taker of Zeeke
and member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild
Old 04-03-2001, 06:49 PM   #188
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Well I ummm kinda kissed a dead mindflayers head last night. The one mounted on the wall thats now covered. But it was an accident! I was trying to kiss Zekke! Hmmm that didnt sound good. Another prank gone awry. Well anyway I ran at him, he dodged, I kissed the mindflayer instead. I'm thouroughly traumatized and I need another shot

Old 04-03-2001, 06:53 PM   #189
Ladyzekke

Quote:
LadyWendy, hows the new house? Organised yet? You've been missed here and its great to have ya back!
New hose is good. Moving sukked turkey gibblets because it poured down rain for a couple of days and family started bickering. I just stayed quiet and heaved box after box until I was totally soaked and stayed out of it. Was supposed to have the Internet connected on Saturday but cable guy dropped the ball on me and we didn't get it until today. What nerve, I fed the guy while he installed our TV cable and everything! Well, I could go on and on about all the stuff that happened, but I'll refrain.

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 06:56 PM   #190
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

Well I ummm kinda kissed a dead mindflayers head last night. The one mounted on the wall thats now covered. But it was an accident! I was trying to kiss Zekke! Hmmm that didnt sound good. Another prank gone awry. Well anyway I ran at him, he dodged, I kissed the mindflayer instead. I'm thouroughly traumatized and I need another shot
AND? Gee, tell them how kissing the Mindflayer and several shots of something or other made you think of Cloudy, hmmmm? MINDFLAYER? Sheesh! LOL

HEY PARTY? YES...And we celebrate your return, Sis! LoA, Leonis is a good sport, he won't mind at all...heehee!

CHAMPAGNE all around and pucker up Pauly!

CloudCutie is back!

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 04-03-2001).]