Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-29-2001, 05:16 PM   #1
Arvon
Unicorn

Figgy Pudding?...I hear about it in xmas songs...Is it real?

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Old 11-29-2001, 05:38 PM   #2
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Yep, figgy pudding is real. As far as i know its bread with figs in it. Figs are a fruit sort of like apples, i think.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 11-29-2001, 05:44 PM   #3
Arvon
Unicorn

I know what figs are...I grow 'em. I thought there was a bunch of booze in it.
Old 11-29-2001, 05:50 PM   #4
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Doh! your right their is a bunch of booze in it. How can i forget the booze? Am i going mad!?! Nope just old...
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 11-30-2001, 09:50 AM   #5
Epona
Zartan

I love figs.
I was really evil once, but it was so funny. A work colleague had never tried a fig. I happened to have a bag of dried figs, so I gave her one to try. I watched her bite it in half, and waited until she chewed and swallowed. 'Mmmmm, nice..' she said. At which point I leaned over, looked at the half left in her hand, pointed at all the seeds and said "Oh my GOD something laid its eggs in yours"

Her reaction was absolutely priceless, she nearly choked. I know, that was truly mean, I just couldn't resist though.