Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2002, 12:36 AM   #11
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:
Live the dragon, but the point of piercings escapes me... ah well... I know of people with worse... toungue and bellybutton rings (and my brother claims to know a person with a ring on his well... you know....)

I do have my tounge peirced as well. Just couldnt get a good picture of it. but i think you guys pretty much know how that looks and i've had it for years so i didnt include it.
Interesting side note, we do have a cool picture of a friend of mine with a daisy going through his prince albert. (yep thats through his "you know")

quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Looks cool Slackerboy!! Although "owww" LOL! How did that ear piercing feel? Have had my ears pierced myself, but only on the usual place, the lobe, what does it feel like to get a piercing on the top half of the ear? Just curious... [img]smile.gif[/img]

And what about the eyebrow? Those piercings look cool if done right anyways...

to be perfectly honest, it hurt like a bitch. The tounge was much easier. having to peirce the cartilage twice in one sitting was rather painful, but its not that big of a deal. Pain is all in your head anyways.

I'm still thinking about the eyebrow, it's almost to 'trendy' nowadays, but the way i see it, not doing something because it's trendy is just as bad as doing it because its trendy.
If i decide i want one i'll do it.

quote:
Originally posted by Akar Kessel:
I RELIZED I LIKE PIE!!

I have no clue what that was all about [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Drifter:
I got a nipple ring - that hurt... [img]smile.gif[/img]

I've been thinking about that but havent decided. i cant think of any benefit that it would give you. The ear (and other facials) is an outward expression, and the tounge..., well it has its uses
Old 02-17-2002, 02:35 AM   #12
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Just whatever you do brad DO NOT get a lip ring [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Or if you do get someone who knows what they are doing to put it in.
I got my bottom lip pierced about a year ago and the woman who did it twisted the ring out of shape when she was halfway through my lip, and so had to spend five minutes tearing my lip up trying to get it back how it should be. ach.
And so it finally healed but it gets in the way of almost anything you try to do! I liked it but wasnt good trying to drink out of a cup like normal
Altho one bonus, the women DO like it
That was worth all the extra pain lol.

Here is a tattoo that I have on the side of my right shoulder:

Old 02-17-2002, 03:39 AM   #13
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

That is beautiful AW.
i have know worries about my piercer though. he's a friend of mine, and he has been an instructor at the Fukir institute. Its the premier school for advanced piercing and branding.
check it out here
http://www.bodyplay.com/
He really knows what he's doing.
Old 02-17-2002, 03:50 AM   #14
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

i'm thinking of something like this for my next one
http://www.geocities.com/themangies/flamesandtribal.gif

to see that, you'll have to copy the address and paste it into the address bar.

[ 02-17-2002: Message edited by: slackerboy ]

Old 02-17-2002, 04:09 AM   #15
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by slackerboy:
i'm thinking of something like this for my next one
http://www.geocities.com/themangies/flamesandtribal.gif

to see that, you'll have to copy the address and paste it into the address bar.

[ 02-17-2002: Message edited by: slackerboy ]

Thats seriously kick ass
I only really like tribal tats myself, they just seem to stand out more. Got a Flaming tribal sun on my other arm, that was only took about an hour to do, nice and short [img]smile.gif[/img]
Found any good sites for tribal tats? The ones I have found have a very limited range.
Old 02-17-2002, 06:47 AM   #16
Lavindathar
Harper

quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:
You can ask secondary peircing guru Brad...a.k.a me!!

An Industrial is where you have two extra holes, one in the top lobe near where it the ear joins your face, and another on the top near the back of the ear. A bar then goes through each hole, with a ball in either side of each hole (on the outside edge)...

(if the bar was lower, it wud be covering your hole)...

thats the best i can explain it in my own words...do you get the picture?

I posted this on the "Valentines Day is also Slackerboys Birthday thread", and the img above is what I was trying to describe!!

Cartilage peircings hurt,,,mine was still abit sore after a year or so, everytime I slept on it it killed!

Also: I'd luv to get my labrette/lip (id want it somewhere in the middle), to allow for a stud and a ring, (depending on what mood i was on), and also my tongue. My parents aint up for it though....
Old 02-17-2002, 06:49 AM   #17
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Oh yeah that counts for everyone [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Anyone know any good sites for tribal tats?
Old 02-17-2002, 06:50 AM   #18
Lavindathar
Harper

quote:
Originally posted by slackerboy:

I'm still thinking about the eyebrow, it's almost to 'trendy' nowadays, but the way i see it, not doing something because it's trendy is just as bad as doing it because its trendy.

I dnt really agree with this SB, as I backed out because down here, it is waytoo trendy,all the "townies" have it done, and I wouldn't dream of having it done now...

IMPO, I'd stay away from it...get something else done...
Old 02-17-2002, 08:12 AM   #19
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

first person that shows the tattoo then EVERYONE wants to show their tattoos! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

anyone heard of the 'Night of 1000 Scars?'
Old 02-17-2002, 08:34 AM   #20
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
first person that shows the tattoo then EVERYONE wants to show their tattoos! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

anyone heard of the 'Night of 1000 Scars?'

Awwww she's just jealous
Come on both you brads lets go take her to the tattoo parlour
Time for a spinal tat!