Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-15-2001, 09:20 AM   #11
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Why does no one believe me?? You guys have never seen me before!!!!

Yes but you are a prime example of a adolescent little boy if I ever saw one so I don't need to see you to be able to tell.
Either that, or you are one of the world's finest actresses

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-15-2001, 09:21 AM   #12
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

A couple of years ago I was a stage dancer for a metal band and performed a striptease (down to underwear) in front of 11,000 people.
Truth or Lie?

true...not that hard to believe, depending on how much you had to drink!.

------------------

Loyal guardian of the OHF
Devoted member of the Ironworks
Only member of the Elite Bodyguard to Rikard (the fool that takes the bullet)
Ertai's back-up
Memnoch's chief look-out
Member of the Ancients club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter
Old 06-15-2001, 09:22 AM   #13
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
OK, here's one. We have a festival here in Sydney called Mardi Gras, which happens at the end of February. It's a huge gay & lesbian party with a parade and is one of the biggest party events in any Sydney clubber's calendar. Two years ago I went out with a bunch of friends for Mardi Gras, watched the parade, went clubbing afterwards, got home at 9 am on Sunday morning. I was living in a high-rise apartment at the time and my dad was visiting. I was hoping he would not be home (didn't want to answer any questions ) and was thankful that he had gone out.

Anyway, I got home, was exhausted, stripped off my shirt (as it was pretty sweaty from dancing all night) and was just wearing my leather pants. I was about to get fully changed when I saw the garbage hadn't been taken out. Thinking that it would be my (only) good deed for the day, I decided to take it out. I half thought of picking up my keys, but decided, stuff it!

I walked out the door and ran to the chute. The door behind me began to close, I chucked the rubbish down the tube and ran back...just to see the door click shut. Damn! I had to go down the elevator wearing leather pants and no top, down to the manager's office, which of course was locked and vacant on a Sunday. I tried breaking in but stopped when an elderly lady out to walk her dog began to cast suspicious glances at me. I decided to take the elevator back up to my floor and use a neighbour's phone (none of whom I had bothered to meet previously) to call a locksmith. There were 2 people in the lift with me, none of whom dared to meet my eye (I wonder why?). I got to my floor and lost my nerve on bothering the neighbours (one look at my attire was enough to scare even me) and so I sat down in front of my door to wait for my dad - who arrived about 5 hours later.

This is TRUTH, I'm telling you. Ask Yorick, he's met me, he'll know.

True...too much detail to be made up on the spur of the moment

------------------

Loyal guardian of the OHF
Devoted member of the Ironworks
Only member of the Elite Bodyguard to Rikard (the fool that takes the bullet)
Ertai's back-up
Memnoch's chief look-out
Member of the Ancients club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter
Old 06-15-2001, 09:23 AM   #14
Link
Jack Burton

OK.. Another one:

I was outside with my brother and a friend of mine, doing all crazy stuff. We were jumping of ledges on our skates (me and my friend) and my little brother said: i can do that and thus he did. He crash-landed on his face, and his two front teeth were bashed out of his mouth. It was bleeding like hell, and i was holding the teeth in my hands. Then my parents drove past in the car, and took him to the dentist. He now has one false tooth.

True or false?

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-15-2001, 09:24 AM   #15
Melusine
Dracolisk

You're right it's true, though I don't see how drink is involved. Doing that requires a lot of preparation, not to mention the day-long travel to the festival and I have never been drunk for that long. It was not just the heat of the moment, it was all prepared in cold blood

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-15-2001, 09:25 AM   #16
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
My dear genie boy, I am 21 thank you very much
So... is the story true or false??

I'm..I-er, I don't know! *sweats*

------------------
Old 06-15-2001, 09:25 AM   #17
Link
Jack Burton

Memnoch... King of Truth!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-15-2001, 09:25 AM   #18
Melusine
Dracolisk

Link's new story is also true. It isn't amazing enough to be false. (had it been flase, you probably would have made it much more sensational)

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-15-2001, 09:26 AM   #19
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Memnoch... King of Truth!

Believe me when I say that I've lived a very interesting life so far, Link.

One day I'll share some of the wierder experiences with you all. That will be before I leave, methinks...

------------------
Old 06-15-2001, 09:28 AM   #20
Link
Jack Burton

Melusine is right.. It is true, and i was like crying when it happened. I asked him:
" Does it hurt?"
He said: " No"
Unbelievable... Pride is still more important than giving in to pain. I wonder how that started.

------------------