Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 03-11-2002, 02:41 PM   #1
rcoops72
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks in advance.

Rcoops72
rcoops72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 03:03 PM   #2
ULockit I Stealit
The Magister

Why, you feeling frisky?? wink wink nudge nudge.

Just kidding, After you do the stronghold she will be in the center of the main floor, if you just finished then she will be outside at that fort. If you already talked to her and it's not your stronghold and you chose not to take her, I don't know where she goes. I would always check the copper coronet though.
Old 03-11-2002, 03:14 PM   #3
rcoops72
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yes, she was. Than I had her back in my group and she was arrested (graveyard at funeral etc..), I later completed the side quest and I believe she was freed. Currently. She is not in the Keep or outside in the Fort, I also control the keep. She is also not at the CC.

Anybody help?
Old 03-11-2002, 04:41 PM   #4
ULockit I Stealit
The Magister

Possible Spoiler
I just went to UHS-hints to see if I could find out the info and it said to fight Dirth and then: Kill him, take the evidence on the body to Iseaa's superior, and you'll get Nalia back.

Did you do that? It seems to imply that you will immediately get to get Nalia back. If you would like to look for yourself the Nalia quest link is here.
Old 03-12-2002, 11:01 AM   #5
rcoops72
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks. I did stop playing for about 2 months. I believe I did all of this. My completed Quests journal says you have brought enough evidence against ((((( and in time he will stand trial etc… You know he will end up in something-bad etc…. Something like that.

So since I remember all of this, killing Dirth etc…. Just to make sure where is Iseaa’s Commander in the Gov’t District? So I can make sure I do not owe anything, even know the my quest says completed.

So after you complete this quest where should Nalia be waiting to join my party again??

Keep?? If so where is her room??

Thanks in advance

Rcoops72
Old 03-12-2002, 11:05 AM   #6
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

SPOILER SPACE:

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

You should have gotten her back immediately once you busted Isaea Roenall, in the Council of Six building. Don't know where she would have gone otherwise.

Check back at the CoS building in the Gov. district; if she's not there, and you can't find her, you can try CLUAConsoling her in.

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 11:17 AM   #7
rcoops72
Elite Waterdeep Guard

So if I had a party of 6 and finished her quest, If I chose not to let her back into my party after I free her...Does anyone know where she waits to be picked up again?

Rcoops72
Old 03-12-2002, 03:05 PM   #8
rcoops72
Elite Waterdeep Guard

BUMP. Please any thoughts??? After Keep and after Dirth/Funeral quest where can one find Nalia to re-join group?