Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2004, 03:47 PM   #11
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
A Sacred forum would be nice. I have it, but have to update to Win98SE (I only have 98), and then move a file it puts into Windows dir. into the game dir. (is a bug I guess, but fixable). So I'll be playing it soon, looks pretty cool so far as I've seen the game, from watching others play it, and a forum would be very helpful [img]smile.gif[/img]
Update as soon as you can, it's a very nice game indeed! [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm totally hooked and I think I've come pretty far in the main quest although I've only discovered 20% of the map. LOL

However, although I would love to see a board for Sacred, it's a very user friendly game. Solving quests is very easy. The only problem is facing enemies several times more powerful than you are.

Btw, I started a thread about Sacred in the miscellanous game's forum. If you have a question I'd be more than happy to help you. If I'm able to do so of course. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]