Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-17-2001, 02:08 AM   #11
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

BTW, are you able to reach your email, Yorick?

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)
Old 09-17-2001, 02:12 AM   #12
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
I have a couple of friends who run a convenince store
close to my house. They are from India. I'm scared to death something negative will happen or be said to them, just because they look foriegn! I hope we can be more sensible than that!

The trouble here has been frustration. Guys want to fight but there is no enemy. People want to help but there are too many volunteers.

*WARNING! DISTURBING INFORMATION*
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
Oh man. The older man I know here the artist who lost his cousin came into church this morning in hardhat and raincoat. He'd been volunteering. He was looking for his cousin. He found half a firemans helmet. My eyes well up as I type. He found half a helmet and it wasn't empty. He resolved that that must have been his cousin, but then later found the other half and determined that it was a chief of some sort. So his cousin is still unfound. Oh shit,,, shit
pray against all hope that he lives.... oh man

The guy is so broken. He's a man of such intelligence, world experience and articulation. I admire him and seeing him was really upsetting. He aged years.

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 09-17-2001, 02:13 AM   #13
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
BTW, are you able to reach your email, Yorick?

Yeah, the hotmail one. You sent something?

------------------

Old 09-17-2001, 02:15 AM   #14
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Quote:

The trouble here has been frustration. Guys want to fight but there is no enemy. People want to help but there are too many volunteers.

@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
Oh man. The older man I know here the artist who lost his cousin came into church this morning in hardhat and raincoat. He'd been volunteering. He was looking for his cousin. He found half a firemans helmet. My eyes well up as I type. He found half a helmet and it wasn't empty. He resolved that that must have been his cousin, but then later found the other half and determined that it was a chief of some sort. So his cousin is still unfound. Oh shit,,, shit

The guy is so broken. He's a man of such intelligence, world experience and articulation. I admire him and seeing him was really upsetting. He aged years.

[/B]
I will pray for this man, Yorick, I can't even imagine this!

------------------

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)
Old 09-17-2001, 02:20 AM   #15
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Quote:
I have a couple of friends who run a convenince store
close to my house. They are from India. I'm scared to death something negative will happen or be said to them, just because they look foriegn! I hope we can be more sensible than that!

@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@

Thats sad. Poor guy. Man I feel sorry for all those who lost poeple in this horrible event.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

"You guys way off,you guys kick ass, Live at Buddahkhan, Intenceidy-in-tence-city"
Old 09-17-2001, 02:20 AM   #16
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:

Yeah, the hotmail one. You sent something?

I did! I am saddened to hear you didn't know!

------------------

LH Member

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 09-17-2001).]
Old 09-17-2001, 02:23 AM   #17
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
I did! I am saddened to hear you didn't know!

Got it. Sent.

------------------

Old 09-17-2001, 02:32 AM   #18
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:

Got it. Sent.

Received!

------------------

LH Member

Old 09-17-2001, 02:39 AM   #19
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Received!

Oh good Pinnoccio

------------------

Old 09-17-2001, 02:49 AM   #20
Liliara