Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 01-05-2002, 07:12 PM   #1
Son of Arathorn
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I can't seem to find the beljuril gem and the mace of disruption. I stopped playing the game for a while when my computer was messed up, when I got it working again I ran across a post mentioning these items. They sound so familiar that I am afraid I sold them at some point.

Spoil me please...I don't want to have to go back through every merchant I've ever sold gems to (every one in Athkatla) when I can just determine if I've completed the quests in which you get them.

Thanks!
Old 01-05-2002, 07:58 PM   #2
Jerhal
Dungeon Master

Ok here are your spoilers. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Mace of Disruption is in the Vampire layer, the first time you venture there when the Shadow Thieves ask. On the main floor of the vampire hideout there is a pool of blood north of the room that has three coffins. Click over the pool twice and you should get the Mace.

I'm not sure of the exact location of the Beljuril gem, I think it is around Trademeet. If you think you had it and forgot where you sold it, might be easier to just use Shadowkeeper to get it.
Old 01-05-2002, 09:10 PM   #3
untouchable
Manshoon

the jem is in the chiken....
Old 01-05-2002, 11:36 PM   #4
fable
Quintesson

SPOILER...
...It's up in the Hills, at the site where you find the tavern, the mayor's house, and the mage's house. Head north and west until you find the tavern, then walk counterclockwise around the tavern. You'll find a wiseacre in the twelve o'clock position (compared to the tavern) who will offer rather acidly to tell you a story. Don't get nasty back, just listen. Then you can continue traveling counter-clockwise until you find the farmer and his chickens. Demand one of him, and if you're nice, offer him some coins. You'll get the gem.
fable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 01:25 AM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

There are several Beljuril gems during the game. And yes, there is one near Trademeet, if I remember correctly.

Cheers,
-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 08:12 AM   #6
eb
Manshoon

What is the Beljuril Gem for?
Old 01-08-2002, 08:29 AM   #7
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by eb:
What is the Beljuril Gem for?

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
You can use it to upgrade Horn of Valhala.
Old 01-08-2002, 09:24 AM   #8
eb
Manshoon

Were do i find Horn Of Valhalla and what do it does?
Old 01-08-2002, 01:11 PM   #9
Darkscar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

where the hell is the horn of valhalla
Darkscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 01:17 PM   #10
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Spoiler ....

If I remember correctly, the first version of the horn of valhalla is in the Docks District about dead center on the Northern part of the map in a chest/bookshelf in a small house. Either than or its in a container just outside of the house. It has been SO long since I played this. lol

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote