Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2002, 02:20 PM   #1
illandrius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

forgive me if this has been posted already, but where do you get the gargoyle skull (assuming it's just not a random spawn somewhere) for the magic leather armor upgrade.

thanx in advance

~illandrius
Old 07-01-2002, 02:32 PM   #2
Mossy
Dungeon Master

Killing a gargoyle is the easiest way, but if you can't find any then search wizard labs since it's a spell componet,also you could try a magic shop although I'm not sure if they sell them.
Mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2002, 02:34 PM   #3
illandrius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

do you know where any gargoyles are in chapter 1? ive been through every area except for the docks and havent seen any.

thanx

~illandrius
Old 07-01-2002, 03:05 PM   #4
MagiK

Just a hint here, if you DO get the skull and you do use it on your leather +1 you loose the armor....it turns it into "heavy" armor. So if you are counting on keeping your lite armor/dual weilding ambidextrous guy, then do not count on this being an upgrade you can use.
Old 07-01-2002, 03:07 PM   #5
illandrius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

bah, that sux. so no magic armor via that quest available for a druid/ranger then i guess?

thanx for the info.

~illandrius
Old 07-01-2002, 05:37 PM   #6
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

chromatic breastplate is the nicest of the armors and it still retains it medium class armor rating. i like it best cause it reduces if not eliminates damage from traps or spellcasters involving elemental damage.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2002, 05:51 PM   #7
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

In case you still want it I think theres a gargolyle skull in the Beggars Nest. Cult house I think but not sure
Old 07-01-2002, 07:07 PM   #8
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
In case you still want it I think theres a gargolyle skull in the Beggars Nest. Cult house I think but not sure
Yep, that's exactly where it's at. Behind the trapped door.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote