Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2001, 09:40 AM   #1
Magnus

As the party heads back to Ishad N'Ha Mainman (Ranger) says, " I think I'll stand guard at the gates tonight. There's been a lot of Mountain Spiders around". The rest of you go to the Inn and get a good night's gest. Recna (Paladin)says, " ok but be careful and come get us if you need any help. Mainman sits down against the city walls and waits. After some time with no sign of Spiders he starts to Fletch some arrows. Before he knows it, it's morning and he's made 50 Enchanted Dragon Arrows! He goes back into town to wake the others. Dantana (Samurai) says "what have you been doing all night? Was there any trouble?" "No", says Mainman, "nothing at all but I sure got a lot done!"
He shows the others the arrows and Winsom (Ninja) says, "wow, those must be worth over $208,000 gold!

My story telling may not be that good but as long as you get the idea. I always have the game running since I'm playing so much anyway I figured I might as well be productive during my down time. Happy gaming all!!
Old 02-03-2001, 03:41 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Very nice!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2001, 04:55 PM   #3
maxpower

hmm this fletchery is over rated, I have a ranger with the fletchery trait hes now level 16 and he has not made me one bleeding arrow so far he has a dragon arrow in hes infantry. There was one there when I put it in and theres still one there now. Seems I have a lazy fletcher..?? or the only other thing I can think of is he has to be equiped with bow as well..?? not that I really need the arrows or money more just curiosity here.
Old 02-03-2001, 05:29 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Max: do you have the arrow equipped? Rangers won't make arrows unless they occupy the first arrow slot. Then they'll make up to 50. When you get to 50, unequip them, divvy them down, give him back 1, sell the rest, repeat...

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote