Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-24-2001, 09:44 AM   #11
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Umm I am not terrorist!!! Well err... umm... (weak laugh) I'M OUTTA HERE!!!

C'mon! Don't worry too much about it... it is better than sticking with your opinion to the death I tell you...
C'mon, dear Bahamut, I am sorry but I think you completely misinterpreted the situation here: Our beloved Moiraine never had to change her opinion, she was extremely worried that her words - viewed in a different context from the one she had thought they would be perceived in - could be misinterpreted in a way that made it appear as if she had deliberately slandered several IW members. But that had of course always been furthest from her mind, so this is NOT about her having reconsidered and changed her opinion ! And yes, Bahamut, I do realize that your motivation behind your post was to comfort Moiraine and I applaud and thank you for that.

Sweetest Moiraine, don't be too hard on yourself: please, try also to see in which context you made this minor and completely understandable mistake. You were - once again and how typical of you ! - trying to comfort someone and to help to preserve the harmony of the IW community ! And only because your urge to do something as commendable was so strong and urgent you were maybe a little premature in that you posted that in the way you did. Ain't it so ?

------------------
So long !

R³ aka "The Ramonster"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 09-24-2001).]
Old 09-24-2001, 03:18 PM   #12
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Moiraine,

Please dont worry. We all know you and know what a wonderful, caring person you are. There is not a mean or viscious bone in your dear body. We all make misakes. Put it behind you, dear. *hugs*
Old 09-24-2001, 03:49 PM   #13
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
I've already written this in the original thread, the "Ok I'm outta here!" thread posted by adam warlock on September 17th, but I want to make sure that everyone concerned read this.

I'm very embarrassed here ...

When I replied to Adam's thread, I hadn't been much on IW for some time (busy busy at work), and I thought he wanted to leave because of what happened outside of IW, not inside ... I mean the big crash of the Towers ... ... Only later, when diving through threads I discovered there had been some arguments between Board people ...

Now, it appears that I have been very wrong in my early post here, since it seems some people have thought that I was referring to Board members as terrorists ... Sheesh, what an horrible thought !

Thus, I want to apologize to the people here who may have believed from my post that I was talking about the events inside IW, and make very very clear that I thought Adam was referring to the world events. And next time, I will read more thoroughly many many threads before I venture an opinion after being away for a while ... (Shudder)

What did you say wrong? I didn't read anything into what you said at all!!! If someone was angry about that, their just a little to sensative. Sorry if I offend anyone here, but that's my opinion. Anyway I'm glad your back, Moiraine!!! Missed you!!!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

If they take my gun can I still use my Axe?
Old 09-24-2001, 03:58 PM   #14
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

No, I Dont Know What Wrongs Have Been Said Either

------------------
[move] [/move]

Free Your Soul... Then Give It To Me

The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Jenova
Old 09-25-2001, 06:42 AM   #15
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
C'mon, dear Bahamut, I am sorry but I think you completely misinterpreted the situation here: Our beloved Moiraine never had to change her opinion, she was extremely worried that her words - viewed in a different context from the one she had thought they would be perceived in - could be misinterpreted in a way that made it appear as if she had deliberately slandered several IW members. But that had of course always been furthest from her mind, so this is NOT about her having reconsidered and changed her opinion ! And yes, Bahamut, I do realize that your motivation behind your post was to comfort Moiraine and I applaud and thank you for that.

Sweetest Moiraine, don't be too hard on yourself: please, try also to see in which context you made this minor and completely understandable mistake. You were - once again and how typical of you ! - trying to comfort someone and to help to preserve the harmony of the IW community ! And only because your urge to do something as commendable was so strong and urgent you were maybe a little premature in that you posted that in the way you did. Ain't it so ?

Exactly, Golden Tongue Ramon, that's what I was trying to express, you managed it sooo much better than I did ...
Henceforth, I appoint you my Permanent Advocate !

------------------

The world is my oyster !

[This message has been edited by Moiraine (edited 09-25-2001).]
Old 09-25-2001, 11:16 AM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Awww, see, Moiraine, you have a new advocate and all is well. Really, you needn't worry so much! Most people didn't even see it the bad way, dear!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-25-2001, 11:25 AM   #17
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Hi Moiraine! *hugs*
Well, I guess few can claim to not have made any errors, and if they haven´t, well, I guess they haven´t posted that much!

I have made the same errors myself, sometimes you don´t feel like reading through all 100 posts and oups!...

Well, if so sorry.. Most importatnt thing is to keep an open argument about it and also to explain and have a forgiving heart here! We all makes misstakes, and to show as you have done here that you did wrong.. Well this is the best way! To say one is sorry! That way, people can understand!

(OKI, doing my rants again..)

Couldn't agree more. we all make mistakes and mis interpret things its part of the human condition all we can do is understand this and have an open heart and mind about it don't worry we all love you here

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.

An Archmage of the HADB
Old 09-25-2001, 11:48 AM   #18
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

didn't know of that!! I didn't see your words that way! apology accepted anyway!

(don't really want to bring the sore subject up but I'll get it over with)

I didn't say I was leaving .... well... perhaps I did but to take a break to go out to DO something instead of talking/arguing about it! I wanted to go to volunteer or SOMETHING!

I'm just taking my own advice that I gave to our board member 250!

it's both, outside AND inside of IW! and it's getting to alot of people (me included)! the anger, the fear, the need to find someone to blame, the feeling of helplessness .... when you are so far away...

I still hear people explaining to their kids and to other people that it's not a movie - it really happened....

*sighs*

made my own ribbon to pin on my jacket
Old 09-25-2001, 12:32 PM   #19
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Exactly, Golden Tongue Ramon, that's what I was trying to express, you managed it sooo much better than I did ...
Henceforth, I appoint you my Permanent Advocate !

After having recovered from fainting for joy over this exceptional honour, I proudly accept the appointment !

------------------
So long !

R³ aka "The Ramonster"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine's "permanent advocate" !

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !