Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-29-2000, 07:47 PM   #1
Jaide

Ok. Jaheria left a note stating that she was leaving to return to Harper Hold and not to follow. Does she ever come back to the party?

Viconia, left she doesn't like my goodie two shoes rep.

My party: Amomen has pledged undying love. Jan Jansen is hillarious. Arie is annoying, Keldorn, Minsc. Really would like to drop Keldorn and Arie, but need Jaheria back. Or any other suggestions on how to improve the party (I don't use the thief as I accidently read a spoiler on him)

Thanks

Jaide

Old 11-29-2000, 08:04 PM   #2
mildred

Follow her to the Harper Hold anyway. She'll be glad you did.
Possible spoiler next:
Anomen wants to bail if you don't sleep with him soon...so if you're thinking of purging your party...you might consider him.

Old 11-29-2000, 09:25 PM   #3
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Yep go to the Harper Hold and get Jaheira back, she is one of the most underated NPC's in the game.
I would hang on to whining Aerie, at least until you can pick up Edwin who is the best NPC mage in the game. He's evil but won't give you much trouble since he owed you a years service in BG.
If you decide to dump Keldorn, take him to his home in the Bridge District and go through the little mini quest with him. That way you can release him from your service and get some XP's in the process.
Old 11-30-2000, 12:30 AM   #4
Armisael

Yep, definitely go back to pick up Jaheira. Very worthwhile. Aerie isn't much good; I'd go with Edwin, but he and Minsc don't get on well, and one of them will invariably end up cubed. If you want to drop Keldorn, get Korgan. Popular opinion doesn't do him justice. And don't get me started on Anomen.

Old 11-30-2000, 05:25 AM   #5
BaatoRyan

Yep. I get it. Why have Aerie as a back-up when you have Viconia and Edwin. I still cant seem to fit my swashbuckler in my multiplayer without sacrifing my NPCs...