Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2001, 02:18 PM   #11
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well somehow I got it to work but I'm not sure how! Charlie-I was writing everything down on the step-by-step basis (I didnt get far I forgot when I started pushing buttons) and somehow made something different do something and it came out how I wanted. Hows that for a computer master eh? Thanks for the support you and Accord and Dramnek gave me and now I dont have to sell my nice computer (nice for now anyway *kissing it*)in your shite store. However I am now available as a REALLY shite programmer. Give it to me and I'll do the shite job you know I'm capable of Thanks again to all, having the little +'s appear on my portraits made my day.
Old 02-05-2001, 02:23 PM   #12
Charlie
Lord Ao

Great stuff.

Shite hot in fact. The Grand Mastery patch is pretty cool too. Just do something like the something you did to get it working. Threats and swearing usually do the job in my case......works every time....err almost
Old 02-05-2001, 02:31 PM   #13
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I think I got that one in there too. Does it show up as AR something with some numbers?
Old 02-05-2001, 04:06 PM   #14
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well this has been a productive afternoon. I finally managed to remove the exp cap and actually fixed something on my van. Yes, besides now being a computer genius I am now a mechanic! The van now stops when I push the brake!!! Only took me uhhh a couple weeks to figure it out. See what a little bit of beer will do ? I hope this board has been suitably inspired and will all now go actually fix something. Cheers!
Old 02-05-2001, 06:09 PM   #15
Charlie
Lord Ao

Sorry Lord of Alcohol, things move so fast on this board that I missed your question.

The Grand Mastery patch shows up as bg2ATTACKS_exe in the overrides folder. It can be downloaded via the earlier link that is now working.

Seems we got a bit in common. I'm a mechanic by trade, as far as f****ng up a computer goes I'm a geniesarse (genius/slang) too and I love my grog. We have different tastes in pizza tho' and being a slight bloke I daresay my alcohol intake probably wouldn't match yours, although in the falling over department I'm outstanding and can match anyone.
Old 02-05-2001, 06:31 PM   #16
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Actually Charlie I'm not a mechanic, I tend to suck at it actually. But I did manage to make my van able to stop (master cylinder). There is a bit of a transmision problem though so if you fix it I'll fix your house(if there any problems with it) since I build houses for a living. I'll have the van shipped to London as soon as possible. Its will be the white one with the ladder racks on the big ship. I'm sure you'll keep an eye out for it and get it back to me as soon as possible and thanks in advance for the shitey job