Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-21-2002, 01:57 AM   #31
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I say throw him in San Quintin, and over the loud speaker at lunch, walk him to the 'stage' and announce what he did, and then leave him in there alone with them.

Those kind of shits don't live long in Prison. (Which is great!) it speeds up their death sentance, and costs us less in taxes. [img]smile.gif[/img]

If someone EVER touched my kids (When we have some) I would find them, and deal with them personally. VERY personally. and drawn out over a few months..

[ 09-21-2002, 02:00 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 09-21-2002, 01:59 AM   #32
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
For all i know there should be a punishment greater than death for a crime such as rape. They should be tortured to near death, healed and then again tortured .... or perhaps they deserve something as humane as death.
That is what I was also thinking. torture them to the brink of death, then heal them (Like the Drow do) [img]smile.gif[/img] I bet the CIA are doing that to the scum talibans and al-crapa.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 09-21-2002, 05:26 AM   #33
Sio

Theres been quite a bit of controverys in the UK for the last few years on rapists and child abusers who get out of prison early. Most of the time they just commit the crime again on another victiim, the law is utterly buggered when it comes to sentencing here in the UK.
Old 09-21-2002, 06:21 AM   #34
Hexa
The Magister

I China he would be executed and the family would receive the bill for the bullet!@

I like the thought behind that.
So are u gonna discuss Dead sentence or just ways to kill that guy?
Old 09-21-2002, 06:39 AM   #35
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Hexa:
I China he would be executed and the family would receive the bill for the bullet!@

I like the thought behind that.
So are u gonna discuss Dead sentence or just ways to kill that guy?
really? how come I've never heard of that?
Old 09-21-2002, 07:08 AM   #36
Hexa
The Magister

ehh Guess u are from China huh?@
Well I read that somewhere [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-21-2002, 07:33 AM   #37
Lord Shield

If they're 100% guilty (i.e., no doubt at all) then i would favour chemical castration on the offender. I believ ein America they are given the OPTION of taking this. Personally I would say "option" for first offender, compulsory if they re-offend (or are unnrepenetant)

after all, did they give the victim the "option" of being raped?

As for there being no cure, that's not strictly true. In some cases they can be cured, it just takes time.

Old 09-21-2002, 07:33 AM   #38
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Wow. It's amazing to see how many on-the-surface kind and gentle people here on these boards are so fascinated with torture, mutilation and murder. Kinda makes me wonder if there's a little bit of robert beuhl in all of us. It also kinda throws ideals of mercy and forgiveness out the window. There's alot for us to think about in our so-called 'developed', 'civilized' nations. What wisdom could there possibly be in becoming what we despise?

[ 09-21-2002, 07:34 AM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]
Old 09-21-2002, 07:36 AM   #39
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
Wow. It's amazing to see how many on-the-surface kind and gentle people here on these boards are so fascinated with torture, mutilation and murder. Kinda makes me wonder if there's a little bit of robert beuhl in all of us. It also kinda throws ideals of mercy and forgiveness out the window. There's alot for us to think about in our so-called 'developed', 'civilized' nations. What wisdom could there possibly be in becoming what we despise?
don't include me in that "all".

I agree though. The "foaming at the mouth" posts make me wonder sometimes even if some of it CAN be put down to mere boisterousness

Old 09-21-2002, 07:36 AM   #40
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
THE F*** you are talking about?