Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2001, 07:49 PM   #31
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Wow, that's so sweet! Youz a kewl sis! For the whole sound set there are alot of files, but they go into a subfolder in the BG2 Sounds folder. I have mine named CB and you'd need to use it as each individual file has that in its name. If you want them , Wendy ,you are welcome too. (not that you need to! Just don't want you to think you aren't more than welcome, anytime! LOL)

CB

So what? I'd have to download them into my BGII sound files to hear them? Hey, if that is so, I hate my character's voice, why not try to make me a file saying WANT SOME GET SOME! Haha! Bet you could do better than my female chipmonk! Either way I'd get a kick out of hearing your version compared to mine! Funny!

------------------
Old 04-09-2001, 07:50 PM   #32
Stealthy

Ladylicious
Quote:
Yes I know StealthyLove, I commend you for helping others. Tis what I like so much about you! YOU are the one who gave me my sig (which I love and will never get rid of!) and also you have provided your website with photos, gifs and all, which has brought a lot of us even closer together in some respect). Every time I go to the BGII section, it seems there are already so many answers, I have nothing more to add. But I should try to check on it more often and get in the "first" answer! Hard though, as 250 (have you seen him yet?) covers all the bases over there!
Aw shucks! I know what you mean though, I find everyone has answered already too! Still makes a change to flex the brain a little

Cloudy

Quote:
I'll send a few off to you right now for fun. We can email later, ok? I still have to re-record a few things. Hey, if you have the list of what is needed, I you can write out things you'd like said and I'm happy to record. I think I can even find the url of that place Memnoch or Accord gave me where it's listed. In the BG 2 forum, I posted on Sound recordings...maybe you can find it with a search? Was within a month of now.

Anway, I'll go send now...if Charlie shows up, tell him to email me? I'll be back in 5 min!

CB
You beauty! I can't wait to try them! I don't mind what they are as I can choose to put them where I want anyhow. I think it's great you are personalising your muti, must make it all the more real! Sadly I speak too quickly to have a good recording voice

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-09-2001, 07:51 PM   #33
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Ladyzekke,
mirrors on shoes....I'm hurt. If I was after looking up a birds kilt (if that's your implication) I'd get her to remove it first thank you very much.

CB, I've had a proper typefest today, a real spamathon by my own inimitabely shite standards and my neck and back are killing me. I'm gonna take some painkillers and chill for an hour or so. I was up all night in the death with Turbo and I hadn't realised it was so late. I'll check back in a while, I got a headache now too as it goes.

I have browsers open to three places on this site btw, so if it looks like I'm spying........yer right.

Charlie + knackered keyboard + slow typing skills = Very knackered slow Charlie.
No problem, Charlie. I'll play with sound files and such and if you are up for it in the next hour or so yell- but after that it'll be late for me and I need some sleep tonight. Maybe tomorrow? No pressure, sweeting! You *know* that!

Stealthy and LadyZ are good company!

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 07:57 PM   #34
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Ladyzekke,
mirrors on shoes....I'm hurt. If I was after looking up a birds kilt (if that's your implication) I'd get her to remove it first thank you very much.

Charlie + knackered keyboard + slow typing skills = Very knackered slow Charlie.

Aww Charlie! Twas only kidding with you! I'm sure if you made any slight effort you would have many "kilts" at your feet! Sorry you have a headache, I hope you feel better soon. I'd cast a healing spell your way, but your "Mages for Dummies" shite book hasn't worked very well in the past, so I will save you the goose grease agony.

------------------
Old 04-09-2001, 08:11 PM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
So what? I'd have to download them into my BGII sound files to hear them? Hey, if that is so, I hate my character's voice, why not try to make me a file saying WANT SOME GET SOME! Haha! Bet you could do better than my female chipmonk! Either way I'd get a kick out of hearing your version compared to mine! Funny!
LOL...you want it , I'll try it! HAHAHAA....you just want that one or all? I'm thinking of doing a new set one day soon. we should script it out! LOLOL...I have one going to Stealthy now- battle cry" laughing then- Look out Badguys, I'm here to rain on your parade!" LOL A StormQueen kind of thing.

Made some IWD files too, they were my 1st experiment and aren't all as good. Some fun stuff there too, though.

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 08:13 PM   #36
Stealthy

Sorry for the delay, posting all over to-night

Ladylicious
Quote:
So you can't do sound files StealthLove? I'd love to hear your voice as well, no doubt, but you'd have to say "Ladylicious!"
As I said, my speaking voice is not the best I think you would be disappointed.

Charlie
Quote:
CB, I've had a proper typefest today, a real spamathon by my own inimitabely shite standards and my neck and back are killing me. I'm gonna take some painkillers and chill for an hour or so. I was up all night in the death with Turbo and I hadn't realised it was so late. I'll check back in a while, I got a headache now too as it goes.
Bummer mate, get well soon. My back has also been giving me gip the last few weeks. Off to bed myself goodnight my friends, see you tomorrow.

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-09-2001, 08:17 PM   #37
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Stealthy! I just sent a ton of sound files your way!

Let me know what you think!

Wendy, Would you like the Want Some Get Some as a battle cry, or a 'seleted' option. hehehe...we talking Shout that puppy and charge or 'oooolalala'?

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 08:23 PM   #38
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hiya, folk. howzit? At school with nothing but time on my widdy hands. Woe is me.

BK

------------------

The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
Consort to a Queen
Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way
Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons
Heart, Mind, and Soul
Offical Wizard and Warrior Questioner
Old 04-09-2001, 08:30 PM   #39
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Hiya, folk. howzit? At school with nothing but time on my widdy hands. Woe is me.

BK
To the Bunkers! Warn the free world! hehehe

HI there! Free time? What's that? Where did you steal it from? LOL
Hey, did you ever listen to those sound files? Looks like I'm going into the BG2 and IWD recording biz...LOL..Just sent a bunch off to Stealthy! And will do some for LadyZ...I'm thinking if you guys want something recorded for a pc/char voice...let me know- lots of fun! Need better script- I did mine on the fly.

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 08:33 PM   #40
Ladyzekke

Stealthy no problem, you are catching up, I understand! I disagree on me being disappointed re your voice. As I think I mentioned before, you could be or sound like a gorilla and it would matter naught to me. You are still my favourite (funny I love your spelling of "favourite" as we Americans spell it "favorite". I like your version better! Makes it sound more genuine!)

Anyway, by your answer (eyes squinting) I detect an ability in your bones to actually do this sound files magic. You must send me something when you get a chance, you must!!

CB - Well, sis, when I tried it, I was going for the aggressive approach, e.g., battle cry. I mean, you know, you got a bunch of dumbass Kobolds surrounding you gesturing their lewd gestures and thrusting their little spears at you. When in such a situation, I picture standing there taunting the little bastaids "yeah oh look you are a little fella. What? Oh, gonna get crude on me are you. Fine. No problem. You think you can take me eh? Yeah think again. What? Gatherin your wittle troops around you eh? So you want a piece of me? YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME??!! Well come and get it and rear back a stump MF! Yeah, that's right you heard me. AAAAIIIEYEEEE! WANT SOME GET SOME! (charge in here)

------------------