Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-26-2001, 06:23 PM   #241
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: You haven't missed much, Skye, Encard has so gracefully demolished everything.. I thought LS would do something about this, but I guess not..
IC:
OOC: Oh, and did I mention to anyone that I'M NOT THERE?? I guess my assistance has really paid off because no one seems to notice that I'm gone..
IC:
Old 08-26-2001, 06:29 PM   #242
Encard
Quintesson

Err... I haven't demolished anything lately... not since I said I wouldn't, anyway. Didn't I mention that there were, what several thousand to several million of the creatures left? I did say that, after all... If you meant before that, sorry.

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 08-26-2001).]
Old 08-26-2001, 06:32 PM   #243
Nanobyte

OOC: And the fact that he doesn't consider a level 17 character godly...
Old 08-26-2001, 06:41 PM   #244
Encard
Quintesson

OOC: Well, they're not. At least, not against most things. Well... against stuff of orc power, I guess... but no, level 17 is not godly, at least not in my opinion. If I were godly, wouldn't I just kill everything with one spell? Well, sure, I do that to SOME things, but those are weak.

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Old 08-26-2001, 06:52 PM   #245
Lord Shield

As long as there's plenty for everyone it should be ok - my avatars are high level after all - if I do a low-level adventure (such as before on Titan) I don't have my chars join the expedition

While Bob 'distracts' the army, LS dewcides to move the bar - this time he tries to land it as close to Rhazor (Nanobyte's char) as he can - he has recalled his paladin avatar

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-26-2001, 09:15 PM   #246
Nanobyte

When Rhazor begins to take shape, the Drow Cleric lowers her hands, and points her finger at the Elf. "Contain him!" she commands to the guards standing by. Before Rhazor has time to react, 6 Drow guards grab hold of him, while the Cleric takes a close examination. "Ah, yes. This is the one we have been looking for." She turns to face the door, and says, "Put him in his cell." Rhazor struggles, and releases himself of the guards' grip. He runs up to the Cleric, with his hand raised, but she turns and puts her hand on his forehead. Before Rhazor can lower them, and strike the dark Elf, he is held by the Cleric's spell. She had it prepared for this incident. The guards rush over, and place manacles on the Elf. After both sets have been placed, two guards hoist him up onto their shoulders. As he is being carried to his cell, Rhazor can hear the sinical laugh of the Drow Matron.
Old 08-26-2001, 09:43 PM   #247
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Jabidas materialises in the corner and looks around noting the large pools of blood congealing on the floor, somebody should clean them up, they might leave a stain or something, I dunno.

The elf takes a long drink from and chuckles as an arm flys through the air landing near him spraying the table with gore, well Im going back to the negative material plane now, Ill be back when we haave a campaign again.

------------------
Old 08-26-2001, 11:51 PM   #248
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

"Anybody know where Rhazor is? He might know where my stuff has gone... I can't live without my bag of holding!" Skye wails. "Can we hurry up and locate him? Where ever he is, I get to help find him, after all, he helped save me, so I owe him one. And I suppose I still owe Ash, for saving me during our little "boat trip", heheh." Skye starts to pace the floor, mumbling and complaining about everyone not paying attention, and moving too slow.

OOC- Wah! post people! I can only do so much, without talking to myself! -_-;;

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 08-27-2001, 12:04 AM   #249
Nanobyte

After reaching the jailhouse, Rhazor is tossed into his cell. His body hits the wall, and a loud 'Snap!' can be heard. The Hold spell wears off, and Rhazor hugs his stomach. He manages to stand up, only to see another Drow standing on the other side of his cell. "Stand up straight, surface-dweller, so I may have a look at you!" Rhazor can see many distinct features about this Drow, that sets him apart from the rest. For one, his eyes are a bright crimson red. Instead of the standard Drow Longsword, he wields a Blade of Liquid. White tatoos line the Drow's face and arms, and they seem to have a unique pattern to them. As if someone snapped their fingers, Rhazor realizes what he stands looking at. This is no ordinary Drow Warrior, but a Psychic Warrior..
Old 08-27-2001, 12:54 AM   #250
Grinch
The Magister

Ash takes one last look at the reconstructed bear,shaking his head wearily as it sags to one side after being pelted with body parts. There seems to be a great deal commotion,various hordes scattered about.He shoves several hordes to one side and makes his way to the bar.He tosses an empty beer bottle at the troll cook to get his attention.
"Hey,extra large order of stir fry,beef and chicken,and bring me a pitcher of ale when you get a chance." He turns about and grabs a pestiferous hobgoblin and tosses it back into the melee. There is the abrupt sense of physical shifting as Lord Shield begins to translocate the bar,the hordes have vanished. He notes Skye is running about looking for lost equipment. He pours himself another ale,and downs it. This place is really going to heck he thinks to himself..

------------------
Grinch