Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2002, 10:07 AM   #1
Ottoman
Welcomed New User

Spoiler
I did everything.Cleaned the sewers,found the ladys son,cleaned prison,cleaned outside of saradush,killed the ruler of saradush and a new character told me that I have to go to the mountains to learn how can I defeat the yaga sura.I used pocket plane ability but from that pocket plane I could only go to Saradush and out of saradush.While I still tried to leave the map on feet but only watchers keep and siege camp options are available.The swamp and mountains seems grey so I cannot go there...Is there any special thing that I must do to make them available?
Ottoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 10:40 AM   #2
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Have you settled scores with Gromnil? Melissan will guide you toward there... I think.. you will have to visit his drow mother (I forgot his name) she was the one who raised him.. this is the misty forest thing.. I am not sure.. and then you will be lead somewhere to the mountains I believe... or after the test with Solar it's all messed up in my mind sowee
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 10:44 AM   #3
Ottoman
Welcomed New User

Where is her mother I didnt had any clue of her and melissa told me nothing about it?
Ottoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 06:57 PM   #4
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

spoiler

you go to outside saradush and walk there
Old 05-01-2002, 06:15 AM   #5
The Merciful
The Magister

As Lanthir said, but hopefully a bit more clearly. As you start out side of Saradush, you are at the western edge of the rod map. You must travel trought the road to the eatern edge and exit there to get the mountans available. Once done, you don't have to walk across the road again, but you can exit straight from the western edge to the mountains.