Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-07-2001, 08:53 PM   #41
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Slacker, I'm not into the pic things just Lord of Alcohol in cool readable letters. Hmmmm, maybe in blue and silver? I have no idea how to do it so if offers still open I'd appreciate it~LofA
Old 05-08-2001, 02:27 AM   #42
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Don´t know if you mailed your sig to memny there Father Bronze but well here is the adress, Ziroc has worked on his magic!

http://www.tgeweb.com/cgi-bin/ubb/No...les/bronze.gif

OK, here is Azurewolf´s on sofar..

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 05-08-2001, 02:29 AM   #43
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxiate:
Xara 3D rocks. I have V4 and its so easy to use its ridiculous. I love it. It's almost a bit easy to get carried away with slap-happy 3d everything though so one must remind ones self to use caution. I much prefer understated, clean sigs. Big fan of yours Wolfmonster Very clean.

hehe, tell me about it, first gif I did with it was about 380 kb big.. hehe, but hell, it did change color, shadings and twirled and spinned...
Absolutely useless on a webpage, but real fun!!

Thanksfor the praise man! I like your sig too, must be one of the most original ones (that is how you say it eh? I mean like one-of-a-kindish?)

------------------

Old 05-08-2001, 03:29 AM   #44
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Geez, I wouldn't mind finding a decent text generator, the graphics program I use (adobe photoshop 4) does not have a very good text section, so I am left to simply colouring windows standard text.
I think I have come up with a decent looking one though.
Anyway, if you want any help, I am always willing to give someone a hand, not that I have anything particularly new or innovative to offer!

I like the look of the azure wolf image Wolfgir!

------------------
"Watch your back"
Old 05-08-2001, 03:33 AM   #45
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by sylent:
Geez, I wouldn't mind finding a decent text generator, the graphics program I use (adobe photoshop 4) does not have a very good text section, so I am left to simply colouring windows standard text.
I think I have come up with a decent looking one though.
Anyway, if you want any help, I am always willing to give someone a hand, not that I have anything particularly new or innovative to offer!

I like the look of the azure wolf image Wolfgir!

Thanks Sylent!
I hope Azurewolf likes it too, here in Sweden we have a blast of spring/summer weather now so well, computer stuff isn´t high on my list today

Photoshop 4 Isn´t that bad. A tip though, try to make the text in marquee mode instead and you can fill it as you want, make edges, use the expand/grow selection to to get bevels and such.. And always work with the original file as a large one, and size it down later..

I made a real lcool looking batman poster (IMHO) with Batman in glistering gold text which I made solemnly from doing as above mentioned.. Real cool hehe..

Well i do like your sig as it is Sylent.. But well one never tires of doing new stuff eh?

------------------

Old 05-08-2001, 03:49 AM   #46
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

hey i like wolfgir but i dont know how to use it..ggggrrrr
Old 05-08-2001, 04:02 AM   #47
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
hey i like wolfgir but i dont know how to use it..ggggrrrr
Check the Hey wulfgir post, i have described how to there!

------------------

Old 05-08-2001, 06:21 AM   #48
sylent
Emerald Dragon

I might try those little tricks you mentioned Wolfgir, I don't seem to be getting a great deal out of the text function in adobe at the moment, perhaps it could work a little better...
I tried something out earlier, with you sig, its just something I was thinking of which could make it look a little smoother...

I am pretty much just playing around, because I had been thinking of doing it for some time, and... well, I did it.

You are right though, There is always something else to be done on a sig!

------------------
"Watch your back"
Old 05-08-2001, 09:37 AM   #49
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

Just testing.

Thanks for hosting my sig Memnoch.

------------------
Most Subtle Official Straightman of the Laughing Hyenas -- Grammarian Brigade.
Old 05-09-2001, 02:35 AM   #50
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Lookin' fine father bronze, yet another classy addition to the ironworks signatures

------------------
"Watch your back"