Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2002, 05:59 PM   #21
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Uhhh, I don't know how to say it all too tactfully Tiamat (And I'm trying) but I don't really think that many people think of you as the jester, in facyt, most of the time they can't make any sense out of your sentences.
I mean, I can't some of the time, so imagine how hard it is when you remember that English isn't the first language of a lot of people here, so you could try to make it a bit less slangy etc.
Also, not everyone likes the same things you like, you have yto keep that in mind, not only do some get annoyed with your posts, some equally don't have the foggiest what you're on about.
Old 04-27-2002, 06:00 PM   #22
Tiamat
Banned User

Mind F************** off? Looks like Im leaving....... FOR GOOD!
Old 04-27-2002, 06:01 PM   #23
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by jabidas:
No, you are in fact a sad little boy who sits in his room thinking that it is funny to act insane and people will like you for it. Tell you what, go to a real mental hospital and spend 2 weeks observing the occupants of the medium security level. See people with broken lives eat their own excrement, mutter about being controlled by the vibrations by the pipes in the walls, tearing at their eyes because of the visions that are so terrible but that they cant quite express. Then try to laugh about it you pathetic little turd. You waste everyones time with your crap.
Then there's always the direct method [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2002, 06:04 PM   #24
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Thank you for finally giving him a harsh look at reality Jabidas.
Old 04-27-2002, 06:09 PM   #25
Nanaki3
The Magister

Ok what is this topic for?
Old 04-27-2002, 06:31 PM   #26
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanaki3:
Ok what is this topic for?
Don't worry about it, Nanaki, this is NOT a typical IW thread. Most are enjoyable and have a point. [img]smile.gif[/img] Welcome to the board.
Old 04-27-2002, 07:33 PM   #27
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Woah people - take a step back from the personal attacks will you [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Now, I do find most of Tiamat's stuff wierd/puzzling/incomprehensible, but just occasionally, imho he comes out with something that's original and quite witty. But like the rest of you that's just my opinion.

If his stuff really disturbs you, then you should know what to do i.e. e-mail or pm a mod, explain the problem, and let them deal with it.

We've all been here long enough to know that flaming is NOT the way we deal with this sort of issue.

In the meantime, why not just ignore Tiamat's posts if they rub you up the wrong way. Remember, no replies means a quick relegation to obscurity.......

[ 04-27-2002, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: Mouse ]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 04-27-2002, 07:42 PM   #28
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Woah people - take a step back from the personal attacks will you [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Now, I do find most of Tiamat's stuff wierd/puzzling/incomprehensible, but just occasionally, imho he comes out with something that's original and quite witty. But like the rest of you that's just my opinion.

If his stuff really disturbs you, then you should know what to do i.e. e-mail or pm a mod, explain the problem, and let them deal with it.

We've all been here long enough to know that flaming is NOT the way we deal with this sort of issue.

In the meantime, why not just ignore Tiamat's posts if they rub you up the wrong way. Remember, no replies means a quick relegation to obscurity.......
I'm not considering any of this thread a personal attack. I have no major problem with it other than that I don't think it has a point, and is merely Tiamat spamming for ranks, as he has been known to do. I don't think I've flamed him, I've been clear with what I think, but I haven't told him, "this is crap, go away".

I'm not ignoring this thread because I think Tiamat should know that most people aren't going to find this interesting or amusing. I don't think a mod needs to deal with it, I think he just needs to be told.
Old 04-27-2002, 07:48 PM   #29
jabidas
Silver Dragon

I think he is referring to the extremity which was my post.
Old 04-27-2002, 08:02 PM   #30
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
I will be kickin around for the next 80 years so find a corner, you dont have to watch the mayhem..... .
80 years eh? So you are 7...

no wait... 5... now how's about you go stand in the corner [img]smile.gif[/img] it's "nesei"-fan boys like you that bring a bad name to us Otaku, you make us seem more like kids because you watch cartoons that fall into the same Genre as our Anime to western eyes. And Your stuff is POORLY dubbed too! So NYAH!

Just as much as we don't have to listen to you, you don't have to go and waste our time with this stuff... how in the heck did you find this place in the first place anyway?

*starts boiling with kai energy*

insert fight scene music here

-------------