Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2001, 10:50 PM   #31
Moni

I will have been in Texas two years come June and Yes (LOL) I have the accent although you can tell I am not a true Texan because I forget to adress women I speak to as "Maam" and the men as "Sir"

Tucson is much more moderate than Phoenix, by an average of about ten degrees. Tucson also has driver friendly streets and the friendliest mixture of cultures I have encountered ANYWHERE!

I have traveled through or lived in over half of the mainland U.S as well as HI and Mexico if that gives me much authority lol, I am sure there are places I have not been that people can boast is the friendliest place on earth but driver friendly as well? Scenic to the extremes that Tucson is? (The sunsets alone are priceless!) I dunno, I guess I'll have to see if any curious board members would like to contribute their opinions lol!

I have visited Sedona briefly. It is truly a magical place and blows Tucson away with its beauty! If you ever get the chance to visit there, don't pass it up!

It has been a pleasure chatting with you here LadyRae! If I sign off and go to bed soon, let me say goodnight and pleasant dreams to you!

Hugs,
Moni

Old 04-09-2001, 10:56 PM   #32
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Nitey-Nite, Moni! Yeah, hopefully I'll make it to Sedona this year. Wanted to say I really liked your sigs you made for Turbovee! I went back to download them (I collect nice ani's) and they were gone!

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-09-2001, 11:39 PM   #33
Moni

LadyRae,

Thank you! You won't regret visiting Sedona!

I am glad you liked the .gifs! I took them off the board yesterday since they are a little on the large side (187 and 136 KBs) and TurboVee did not want them. I just put them back on my homepage so you can go directly there to take them if you want them.

(Been getting booted trying to get that done and post this lol...sorry it took me so long!)

http://www.hometown.aol.com/lasttrueprincess

You'll also get to check out my silly wedding pic taken today (neighbors have called Rex and I husband and wife and it is a runing joke with us) Don't laugh too hard LOL! It is a joke

AND...if you scroll down to the links...check out the PunkinHaid's Happy Halloween .gif that I made last Halloween...you can have that one too if you want!

Moni

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 04-09-2001).]

Old 04-09-2001, 11:42 PM   #34
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Cool! Thanks, Moni! Nice, work BTW! I wish Turbo would have gone with one of those instead!

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-09-2001, 11:49 PM   #35
Moni

You are very welcome! Thanks again! I am glad you like them!

Perhaps some day Turbo will want to get a little flashy and change his mind

Moni

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 04-09-2001).]

Old 04-09-2001, 11:53 PM   #36
turbovee
Elminster

hey Moni, They were fantastic! I just had problems running them on my screen My video was just too choppy. I have problems when slackerboy puts a lot of posts on one page too. Just too many things going on for my little video card. I'm so sorry I forgot to thank you personally. I hope you forgive me.

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 04-09-2001, 11:56 PM   #37
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Hey, Turbo, Hi! Cute widdle bug, BTW! Teehee! Mmmmmm, nice sexy elf too, I must say...

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-10-2001, 12:02 AM   #38
Moni

Hi Turbo!

Pshaw! Think nothing of not thanking me! I made them for fun and you are right, they are a bit big and even I saw them as being choppy when AOL was tring to load them when I put them on the page!

If ever in the future, you want to play around with new sigs, I can remake some smaller ones and I did find a hot rod VW Bus in a .jpg form lol! I just have not cropped the Hot Wheels packaging off of it yet!

Hugs! And thank YOU for asking us to do that for you! I like creative challenges, even if I don't always win the contest!

Moni

Old 04-10-2001, 12:02 AM   #39
turbovee
Elminster

Thanks!

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 04-10-2001, 12:04 AM   #40
Moni

heh heh heh