Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-10-2003, 04:56 AM   #51
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You want ice in your beer ??? I've never heard of that, but suit yourself.
Old 07-10-2003, 05:42 AM   #52
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Night Stalker:
*Mental note: Turn down any invitation from Willow to join her family for a holiday meal* [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
LOL! [img]tongue.gif[/img] You do that. I was just offering a little something for our invaders. Apparently the whole "taking over the cafe for the 189034th time" got cancelled.

Morning folks. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2003, 05:46 AM   #53
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
You want ice in your beer ??? I've never heard of that, but suit yourself.
Yamm,yamm... here Johnny...fetch boy,fetch...
Old 07-10-2003, 09:19 AM   #54
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Apparently the whole "taking over the cafe for the 189034th time" got cancelled.

Morning folks. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Awww, meanie [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehehe, Good morning Willow! How are you? I was mad enough to come into college today even tho we'd broken up, its a lovely sunny bright HOT day. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ignoring the heat... lol, anyway... I arrived in college with a couple of friends, and then the tutor left for lunch, meh, only just got back in [img]tongue.gif[/img] another wasted day, "yay"? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2003, 09:27 AM   #55
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Awww, meanie [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehehe, Good morning Willow! How are you? I was mad enough to come into college today even tho we'd broken up, its a lovely sunny bright HOT day. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ignoring the heat... lol, anyway... I arrived in college with a couple of friends, and then the tutor left for lunch, meh, only just got back in [img]tongue.gif[/img] another wasted day, "yay"?
What on earth are you doing at school? THe new semester is far off yet isn't it? Or are you taking classes during summer as well? Chekyness 101? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Or is it an AS (Anonymous Spammers ) meeting? If it's sunny and hot what are you diong indoors? We're having a Cloudy-convention up here. Going to be sunny this weekend so we're going down to lake Ontario (or Erie) for some sun and swimming. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2003, 09:28 AM   #56
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Whoa, the local supermarket here has gone nuts. They're selling trays of Bavaria beer for 6 Euro. I couldn't believe my eyes. I got 10 of em. That's 240 cans of beer.

Cold one anyone ?
So you only got enough for tonight then

G'day johnny what are you up too? apart from the obvious ;p

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 07-10-2003, 09:33 AM   #57
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hmm. "Supposed" To be doing college coursework that I haven't done completed yet? New Semester is in September [img]tongue.gif[/img] Willow dear, its sunny and hot. That's a bad thing. When its sunny and hot, I make a point to stay inside [img]tongue.gif[/img] (yeah, so I wear all black [img]tongue.gif[/img] - go figure [img]tongue.gif[/img] and no, I'm not a goth [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) You are having a Cloudy Convension? lol. have fun on your trip
Old 07-10-2003, 09:34 AM   #58
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Hi, I know it's been awhile and normally I don't even poke my head in here anymore, but I need to put my thoughts down somewhere, possibly get feedback, and I don't want a pity thread.

Revruby and I have been fighting for some time, I like playing the occasional computer game, playing cards at a friends house when we go over to watch a movie (before the movie), RPG's, etc etc, actually saying I like RPG's is a bit misleading, as I love them with an intensity that's hard to match, all of this she's known since day 1.

Last night I wanted to take some cards over, to play a quick game before the movie, fairly normal stuff, and she throws a huge tantrum, and refuses to go over if I don't leave the cards behind, this leads to an even bigger fight, as every time I try and compromise on something she either doesn't budge, or does so, but so grudgingly and so obvoiusly trying to make me feel guilty for wanting to do things my way once in a while that there's no joy in it for me.

I'm ready to throw my computer away(after just spending $500+ to upgrade it, the parts haven't even arrived yet) ready to toss $3000+ worth of gaming books, $300+ worth of M:tG cards, give away my comp games, all because she refuses to give me a few moments, hell I'd be happy with 30 minutes a week to myself, but apparently thast's being too selfish, and I shouldn't have a life. {rant off}

anyway thanks for letting me post my frustrations...

{edit} and not to get too whiny but I get dirty looks and sarcasm galore from her if I even look at/pick up a book to read, for any reason, or for any length of time.

[ 07-10-2003, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]
Old 07-10-2003, 09:51 AM   #59
wellard
Dracolisk

A bit of advice

1* we know you both so how can you expect us to give advice or sympathy to you? because we might hurt the other!. and we like you both [img]tongue.gif[/img]

2* arguments are irrational, cool down, take a day or two apart and then talk.talk. and talk. tell each other your feelings.

3* remember if you did not like each other you would not be so upset [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2003, 10:19 AM   #60
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Question Mark

I'm not asking people to take sides, mostly I just wanted to get it off my chest.