Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-18-2000, 12:59 AM   #1
PSI_Nova

hey ppl, i heard from some that this guy yoshimo would betray in one part of the game is this true.if it is should i still ask him to join my party or is this part of the story. pls reply thx. oh......yeah by the way what the difference between a calavier and a paladine, the calavier seem to be better it seem......

Old 10-18-2000, 02:01 AM   #2
lordkymil

SPOILER COMING UP.............................................
Yes he does, but its all for a good reason which you will find out about later. Don't exclude him purely on this basis, he is quite a useful dude.

Cavalier is a subclass of paladin. Read the manual for more details. Cavaliers cannot use missile weapons but get bonuses when fighting dragons and demons.

Old 10-18-2000, 03:13 AM   #3
varek

Yeah, Yoshimo was one of the more useful of my NPC's, he's neutral and he didnt grate on my nerves and he was the only competent trap remover/setter in my party. But after he sold me down the river and made me tolerate ....Imoen... I took his heart.

The only question now is do I eat it, or do I take it to a temple...and then turn around and throw it to the kobolds in the sewer.

Old 10-18-2000, 11:25 AM   #4
lordkymil

don't eat it...might give you indigestion.
take it to the temple so that he can be of benefit to you even beyond death...

Old 10-18-2000, 11:29 AM   #5
TDZHON

****** HUGE SPOIL WARNING *************
Well, u should keep Yoshimo. Just save b4 u get into spellhold and take his items. Then, if u have a party of 6, he will leave and u can replace him with the new party member u pick up there. Works out PERFECT. So keep him. Plus, I got him to lvl 17 b4 he turned, and he was awesome with the Backstab (x5).

Old 10-18-2000, 08:36 PM   #6
Arrack

Considering my group got 200.000 exp for delivering his heart...I think it's worth it

Old 10-19-2000, 01:54 AM   #7
PSI_Nova

thx guys i guess i will allow him to join and then kill him later ....lol
hey won't that cause your constituiton to go down , if not he is so dead.