Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-12-2000, 11:51 PM   #1
DavidBer

First off, thanks to the person who posted the money cheat about the arrow in the DoJo.

This gave me an idea to try some other items.

First off, it requires that you have a character that is in that guild. For instance, I have a Samuri.

Go and inter the guild, go to the special items. Purchase the arrows (3 for 450). Purchase as many as you can afford. Exit the guild, then immediately sell them. Voila, you will get a very HEFTY return on your investment. This has to be the quickest money maker that I have seen as of yet.

For instance, I purchased ten packs of arrows. That would be 4500. I beleive I sold them for 20000 and change. Within minutes, I had well over 100000. More than enough to buy any and everything that you ever wanted.

Thanks to all the people that are posting to this board. I enjoy the game and just want to bitch about the darkness. That's my 2 cents.

And to the guy that put up the site with all the wizardy titles. Yes, I do remember Wizardry 1. I played it and still have it on floppy! Just no machine to run it on.

dave