Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2001, 07:48 PM   #41
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Bumping to the top...
I am ready to go!!!

by the way...after Spree's subplt, are we going to do Kaz's one
I want her to be whole and sain and stuff...
Also, am I supposed to come up with one to do in a few weeks, since everyone else is taking shots at it? Then after mine, we can allow others to come in and we run a game with them?
just some thoughtsssssssssssssssssss
Old 10-26-2001, 07:57 PM   #42
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: So Kaz is not quite recovered yet? How do we make her well? Spree - how long is your subplot (does this Maverick join the group forever or does he leave after a while)?

I'm asking because as I've said, I've designed a mini-quest which all can participate in if they're interested. Either that, or just Larry will have to come along since he's promised never to leave Mistral.

EDIT: Just to add that the quest does not involve additional characters, it's a straightforward one. And I would prefer not to have more members than the original group + Maverick doing it. Otherwise, it loses its challenge.)

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-26-2001).]
Old 10-26-2001, 09:22 PM   #43
mistral4543

Finally, she looks up from her position. Realising that the previous scene had been witnessed by every passer-by, she blushes deeply. ~ What will they all... even Larry... think of me... ~ She hurriedly steps out of the embrace and addresses both Larry and Kaz with a serious expression on her face ~

"After I woke up from my long sleep, I was asked by the Temple of Mystra to help obtain some valuable artifact for them. Having been healed by them, I readily agreed to do so, although I have not much idea what this artifact is and where it lies. All I've been told is that it is located in a cave around this area. I was actually on my way there before I met the both of you..." ~

She pauses to take a breath before continuing ~ "I've given my word and therefore I shall go. I am not sure about the both of you, especially Kaz... you still seem rather weak and tired, and I would not want to wear you out. While I have not been given a timeframe, I know the temple is anxious to gain possession of the artifact." ~

With her task at hand relayed, she takes a step back to await their replies.
Old 10-26-2001, 09:28 PM   #44
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

say you...
Say me...
Say for always...
That's the way it should be....

She's gotta smile that it seems to me, reminds me of childhood...memories, and everything was as fresh as the bright-blue sky!!...

Now and then when I see her face, she takes me away to that...special place and if I stare to long...I'd probably break down and cry...

Ohh...oooo...sweet child of mine!!

(sorry, just waiting for something to happen...)

Mari es mi amor...
Solo con ella vivo la felizidad...
Yo se que nunca nadie mas pudria amar...
Porque te quiro, es verdad!

Old 10-26-2001, 09:35 PM   #45
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC...Aha! We now have action!
Well...let's see...Maybe my character would find out if Spree would join us, ...I wish she were here, so we could start her epic drama...yet if she does not show up...I don't wanna just waste time, unless we go back to kissing again.(hehe)...
hmmm...
Let me say this...tommmorow I will be very busy most of the day, though I intend on leaving the PC on all day, just to run in here and see what is going on. But if my wife catches me staying on here too long tommorow and not doing my promised chores...well...well...

Anyway, I am free for tonight, so let's do something!
I do not want to waste tonight if you, Mistral, will be here with me ...

EDIT...what I was trying to actually say is, do you want to run through this tonight, and get into it good, then have Kaz run off to tell Spree where we went so she can come after us???

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-26-2001).]
Old 10-26-2001, 10:09 PM   #46
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC...

...nevermind...

EDIT...Hellooo?????????

Larry: Hears echo...
Sadness enters the game...
Larry: Feeling of hoplessness...
Larry: Save vs hoplessness...
Larry: Casts spell~ "Good idea"...
Larry: Returns to kissing on the girl...
Larry: Level up!

Old 10-26-2001, 10:37 PM   #47
mistral4543

(ooc: Sorry, just called away by boss... can u stay up late? We'll finish the quest in say 3 hours?)
Old 10-26-2001, 10:38 PM   #48
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I am wondering when everyone will be logging on.
My guess...
Mistral...within one hour from now, or not at all during my waking hours.
Spree...not tonight...probably in 4-5 hours from now.
Kaz...Probably not tonight...maybe sick from tooth and related things...
Deiter...presumed dead.

~yawn~ I do not know how much longer I can go tonight...
Maybe the fun will begin on the morrow...
I hope I can be here in a sancranized time with each of you, as you all have the whole day to yourself, while I labor like a slave...

EDIT...I am with ya! 3 hours

Old 10-26-2001, 10:41 PM   #49
mistral4543

(OOC: Your turn to respond. She was waiting for your reply, before you went a bit bonkers after that... )
Old 10-26-2001, 10:47 PM   #50
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry looks back at Kaz and smiles...

"Go let Spree know that we miss her, and hope to see her soon! We will be back soon, and meet you here on this same bridge."

With that said, Larry turns to Mistral and smiles...

"Lead on"!