Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-21-2000, 08:35 PM   #1
TrailBlaZer

Does anyone know where can I find a crack for Wizards & Warriors? I already tried Gamecopyworld.com. Thanks.

Old 10-21-2000, 11:09 PM   #2
Pain

I haven't found any cracks around the web yet. The position of the values moves around with each save, which will make an editor tricky to build (though the positions relative to the character name seem to remain fixed).

I found the bytes for the attributes (str, dex, agi, etc) and the gold and XP, but can't locate the skills or guild levels. Since some quests have screwed me out of guild levels (which have kept me from advancing things like ID and enchant), I want to hack myself a couple of skill points to get where I ought to be.

Of course, another reason no editors are out might be due to the vast number of exploits in the game. You can basically cheat to get anything you want without hacking, you just have to know the trick.