Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 11-14-2001, 05:19 AM   #1
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Heres the new one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Hey guys and gals of HADB this thread from here on in is the only thread where buisness of the HADB may be carried out whether for roleplaying clanwars or infinity multi games. This is to help with Zirocs problem
Lol even I have noticed that HADB has been very pervasive among the many threads in GD more so recently. And remember while it may be fun others may not think so and since this is a friendly forum lets help the others out for awhile
So as per Z's instructions I have created this thread for the purpose of anything to do with HADB to be discussed in here whether just chatter between people or serious discussions. Once this thread has gotten to its maximum size of 300 then I will create a new one.
Each new thread will have an updated members list and a list of ongoing multi games by members. Also if there is any general news for all HADB recruitees then I will put it under the heading NEWS: in a new post in this thread.
Ah I think thats all for now? Anything I missed anyone?
Members List:

AzureWolf "Founding Hamlet of the HADB"
Caleb
Sigmar "HADB hunter of miniscule ants some like to call people"
Link "Overlord Executioner of the HADB"
Sephiroth "Battle Co-ordinator and Defender of HADB"
Drake "MR.Drake the HADB thug and keeper of Neil"
Milamber
Blade "Infamous Pillsbury Invoker of HADB"
Reeka
Neb "HADB's dreaded wielder of Lawyer spells and owner of a little floating castle"
Melusine
Lioness "Lil' Angel of HADB"
Dragonmage "Owner/Operator of the HADB's Evil Petting Zoo"
Tiger
Jafin "The deliciously refreshing Archmage of the HADB"
Starkiller
Lavindathar
Hayashi
Kiwidoc
Beaumanior "The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Jenova"
Aelia Jusa
Sorceror Alex "Flirt Extroardinair of HADB"
Gwhanos "Sephiroths Lieutenant and second in command of HADB's armies, is also dissilusioned about being the lord of evil"
Tuor "Excrutiatingly Jolly Aerie Executioner of the HADB"
Talthyr Malkaviel "Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB"
Encard
Hiram Sedai "Token lackwit of HADB"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to keep all clan stuff to this thread peeps.
Thanx
----------
Adam.

Say Hi to our Team Mascot Chester Cheetah

And the link to the old one No 3

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...&f=18&t=000008

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: AzureWolf ]

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: AzureWolf ]

AzureWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2001, 05:20 AM   #2
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

"Hahahaha! See you next time, Ax'zoxd!" came the blood curdling laugh from the fleeing shadow as it raced from the window seemingly dragging the surrounding darkness along with it. With a shudder Azurian forced his gaze away from the retreating horror and turned to see how his companions fared. Hiram stood leaning on the haft of his hammer with a bored expression on his broad face showing his contempt for the foe they had faced. But his eyes were twinkling with humour as he looked over at DragonMage sitting upright in her bed with her pajamas on, a wide eyed show of surprise written across her features.
Azurian threw a wink in Hirams direction, but his mind was already on another matter. Who WAS that creature and what relation did Link have to it.
"Link," intoned Azurian gravely "I think its time you explained a few things for us. And no embellishing on the story, we dont want to hear about your heroic feats of superhuman abilites. We want the facts, NOW!"

Hey Link we are waiting [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2001, 08:12 AM   #3
Link
Jack Burton

Yeah yeah! I'm busy brainstorming! I mean, the story must stay interesting after all! [img]smile.gif[/img]

After returning to the other, Azurian had demanded Link to tell them the truth about himself. About who he is, what he has done, and most of all, what it was the creature called him.
"You guys really want to know?" Link asked them, but his question needed not to be answered. All were waiting for his explains, and all were uneasy about this.
"To start, I understand that you guys are worried, but there's no need for that" Link glared at each one briefly, and when Azurian nodded approvingly, he continued.
"Ax'zoxd, or in normal language, Dark Breed, is a term normally used by the beings from the Dark World, to define humans who have the blood of a demon inside them"

Link paused for a moment, to check the reactions of the others. Azurian stayed calm, as he always was, but the rest, especially Breanna, looked rather spooked.
"You are?" Breanna whispered, and stunned she looked at the warrior, with whom she had spoken for so long, and who had told her his life story.
"I am, Breanna, indeed half a human, half a demon." Before he could continue, the others started talking, afraid, most certain.
"But" Link continued, and the others fell silent again,"there's no need to be afraid. I can control the demonic powers I have inside me. The demonic powers given to me by my father."
Link sat down. He never wanted it to be this way, but after the Shadow called him Ax'zoxd, he had to. He never wanted the others to know, afraid of becoming an outcast, becoming a token of disrespect. Someone people fear, someone who is forced to live alone for his entire life. He had kept his secret for many years, but now he told these three people about it. Breanna, Hiram, and most of all Azurian.

The leader of the party was still calm, during all this. He sat down, waiting for Link to finish his story...

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2001, 09:07 AM   #4
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

OOC: Link Im not the leader in this story
I dont know does my charachter come across that way?
Im just trying to make him arrogant and sort of demands people to do what he wants thinking he is better than anyone else.
Is there a leader of the party?
I actually think it would go good without one as that way the charachters have more freedom and options of what to do in the story.

ICAhhh thought Azurian, silently contemplating all that Link had just devulged to the gathered party. So thats why the mans scent always disturbed me for no recognisable reason I could fathom, the blood of demon kind runs through his veins. I best keep an eye on this one most of all, I can trust none of them but the demon spawn may have supernatual senses similar to those granted me by my god.
"Is there anything else you would like to tell us then Link?" rasped Azurian coldly "Or any of the rest of you?"
He spat on the floor and stalked out of the room, the stiffness in the set of his shoulders betraying the deep anger he felt. But was the anger at them he asked himself as he walked away, or did the feelings run deeper.
His whole world had been turned upside down ever since he had been sent forth from the gates of the temple fortress high in the Resgkraath mountains and every new experience here in the outside world left him floundering with no where to turn. His sole comfort the distant voice of Mezar-Techk his Wolf god.
Would he ever understand these people who left him standing in the unknown of his thoughts?
Old 11-14-2001, 10:17 AM   #5
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Very enjoyable additions to the story, gentlemen. Thank you. I wish Neb were still around to contribute. I miss his sense of humor in the story.
Old 11-14-2001, 10:22 AM   #6
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Very enjoyable additions to the story, gentlemen. Thank you. I wish Neb were still around to contribute. I miss his sense of humor in the story.

(OOC: I'm still around, but my character is asleep, anyway, I'm not really in a story-writing mood after having lost a story I've worked on for some time now and finally begun writing.)
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2001, 11:22 AM   #7
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Stunned by the news of Link's heritage, Breanna sits quietly trying to determine what this new information will mean to her quest. She has her own wounds and secrets, some of which even Hiram doesn't know. Can she still trust this man, Link? She must. She has promised and will not let him down.

"Link....If you say you can control this, I will trust that you can. But if you ever feel your control slipping, do all you can to say something first. I might even be able to help." She goes to him and looks him in the eye and lays a reasurring hand on his arm to show her sincerity. Hiram is eyeing Link warily, but Breanna knows that it is more for his concern for her being near a wild-card like this than for mistrust of Link. Breanna gives Hiram a reasurring look and Hiram nods and relaxes - a bit. "If there is more to tell, now is the time, Link. I think I'll have to go have a talk with Azurian as well."

OOC: Neb, just rejoin as you can. Whenever you are ready, hon. *hugs*

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: DragonMage ]

DragonMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2001, 11:32 AM   #8
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Being refreshed after getting some sleep Neb got dressed, kicked at the corpse of one of the assasins he had slain earlier, stubbing one of his toes while doing so, and, limping slightly, joined the others, seeing that Azurian was missing and that everyone was looking so very, very serious and intent on something else that they hadn't even noticed him enter the room he said, in a loud and clear voice, "What's going on here? Why's everyone looking so serious this morning? I hope we're not going to get delayed in our journey, does anyone know what's for breakfast? I'm starved."

(OOC: I might as well get writing, even though I've abandoned that particular story permanently I don't want to abandon any others, *sigh* I'd just managed to start off the story perfectly and was looking forward to adding the next part when the forum it was on crashed and lost a lot of data, some of that being my story, I might have survived the loss of one of the two parts I had written, but both? No way, I'm letting that story dissapear quietly.)
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2001, 11:08 PM   #9
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Which shall we choose to be our team mascot? [img]smile.gif[/img]

OR
Old 11-14-2001, 11:23 PM   #10
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Casting my Official Ballot for Number 1, oh Glorious Leader!!!
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
DragonMage is offline   Reply With Quote