Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-19-2004, 03:20 AM   #21
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

My gripe is letting some incompetent asshole to run the company while I'm away at Bali. That bastard simply forgot to send in a contract quotation form which mean the company nearly lose out on a very important government project!

Because of him I have to cut short my holiday in Bali to plea with the CC to let the company bid for the project.
Old 03-19-2004, 07:47 AM   #22
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
My gripe is letting some incompetent asshole to run the company while I'm away at Bali. That bastard simply forgot to send in a contract quotation form which mean the company nearly lose out on a very important government project!

Because of him I have to cut short my holiday in Bali to plea with the CC to let the company bid for the project.
Ouch! That's really sucks. Hope you get the bid then, just to make cutting the trip short worth it.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Old 03-19-2004, 08:06 AM   #23
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Warning, bad language ahead...
Being the sap who has to drive drunk assholes home from the bar and listen to them bitch about how much the fare is, when really their just pissed that they did'nt find some barfly to go home with them!!! Gee, can you guess I had a crappy night tonight? Man, listen, If you guys take a cab, remember that the driver has been hearing it all day, and it will make NO differance if they hear it one more time from you. If you do feel the need to bitch, at least tip the guy, or gal. We are like bartenders, we get payed crappy wages and live on our tips.
Thank you for your time.
Old 03-19-2004, 08:33 AM   #24
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
My gripe is that beer costs money. How am I supposed to pay my bills when those damn pubs keep charging me for my beer? It's just not fair!

... or even MORE logically, how am I supposed to afford my beer when those damn phone and power companies keep sending me BILLS????!!!

This strikes a chord. It just ain't fair I tell you!
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 03-19-2004, 10:17 AM   #25
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

well i am glad that our misery can love our company.

sorry six...that sucks. i've never attended college, or university, but i have had teachers that simply hated me. i wish you luck.

sorry lk about your customers. i've only ridden in cabs twice. i hated it because i was going on a date and my date did not have the desency (spelling?) to tell me the truth that he didn't own a car. he said his car was broke at least he paid for the cabs. the first driver was real nice and new to the area, i enjoyed talking to him. i hope you find more nice ppl like me [img]smile.gif[/img]

hiero-aorry about the beer thing, and the bills. i like icecream but that costs money too. and soda, i love soda, but i still have a phone and electric bill. not to mention needing to buy diapers and wipes and formula, and milk....oh well.
Old 03-19-2004, 09:49 PM   #26
Son of Osiris

You know what I do when I'm stressed?

I @#!?%$^ SHOOT SOMEONE!!!

[img]graemlins/shooter08.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2004, 11:05 PM   #27
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
My gripe is that beer costs money. How am I supposed to pay my bills when those damn pubs keep charging me for my beer? It's just not fair!

... or even MORE logically, how am I supposed to afford my beer when those damn phone and power companies keep sending me BILLS????!!!

Quite right!
Free beer for all [img]smile.gif[/img]
I luv my beer I do.

I have a short grumble - I never made it to the second party I was planning to go to tonight, got talking at the first party and have just got back, second party the other side of town and finished. It has to be said that if that is my biggest worry tonight, my life is pretty rosy.

I will make it to both parties I am going to tomorrow night though! Or is it tonight now? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2004, 01:17 AM   #28
Jorath Calar
Harper

You know what I hate... when you go to the toilet to do nuber 2 and just as you are starting... you realise there is no toiletpaper... so you have to switch on emergency brakes, squeese everything back in, pull up your pants and go look for toilet paper before anything can commence... and god forbid, ofcourse there is no toiletpaper in the house, so you have to go to the store with everything on hold to buy toilet paper and when you finally get home and are back on the toilet... NOTHING HAPPENS!!!

That really pisses me of...

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2004, 08:34 AM   #29
LordKathen

Quote:
Originally posted by RevRuby:
sorry lk about your customers. i've only ridden in cabs twice. i hated it because i was going on a date and my date did not have the desency (spelling?) to tell me the truth that he didn't own a car. he said his car was broke at least he paid for the cabs. the first driver was real nice and new to the area, i enjoyed talking to him. i hope you find more nice ppl like me [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thank you Rev. I do get alot of nice people like you.
Tonight was actually pretty good. A was really busy all night from 5pm to 4am, and made about a hundred bucks in tips. No problems all night long! So you see, there are goods nights to.
Old 03-20-2004, 08:36 AM   #30
LordKathen

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
You know what I hate... when you go to the toilet to do nuber 2 and just as you are starting... you realise there is no toiletpaper... so you have to switch on emergency brakes, squeese everything back in, pull up your pants and go look for toilet paper before anything can commence... and god forbid, ofcourse there is no toiletpaper in the house, so you have to go to the store with everything on hold to buy toilet paper and when you finally get home and are back on the toilet... NOTHING HAPPENS!!!

That really pisses me of...

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Well that would certainly suck. I would'nt know, I have never had go "nuber 2". [img]tongue.gif[/img]