Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2001, 02:04 PM   #61
Lord Shield

The terminator unit pulls out a baseball bat and clonks Encard round the head with it - then he starts shooting Lord Flash again - Lord Flash is getting annoyed at this

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 09-05-2001, 03:51 PM   #62
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

The heap of metal charges toward Lord Flash, shouting his name. Around 10 feet from where LF stands, the robot stops, and falls to the ground. A hole is evenly placed within its back, and wires swing about. A black figure can be seen amongst the shadows, but features are not visible. What looks to be a Shadow, disappears..

OOC: Yea.. I'm back. My great uncle has about a month to live. He has jaundice right now, and he isn't able to move around much. The doctor has let him start with solid foods again, but said to take his time.
IC:
Old 09-05-2001, 04:57 PM   #63
Lord Shield

The terminator unit aimsits gun for the shadow in the bar, its optics telling it where the assassin is. The Gun flies apart as if ripped fromthe inside.

Fortuna looks at the Terminator "not today" and plunges his sword plade through its head

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 09-05-2001, 06:16 PM   #64
Encard
Quintesson

Encard picks up the arm (gun-thingy?) of one the fallen robots, mutters a quick spell, then points it at the last of the robots and pokes it. A thin red beam shoots out, hits the last robot in the back of the head, causing it's head to fly off.

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 09-05-2001, 06:33 PM   #65
Nanobyte

Encard feels a soft breeze, and looks down to his Bag of Holding. The bag rocks back and forth, as if someone were trying to steal it. Encard sighs in relief and steps back inside. Skye comes running up to him, asking if he has seen her friend, Shade.
Old 09-05-2001, 06:47 PM   #66
Lord Shield

Good job it's not a Bag of Devouring

Some flyig robots come inhrough the hole in the roof before it heals up- a few incorporeal undead come in and ther chill ouch plays havoc with robot electrics although robot lasers do hurt the spectres

The ground starts to shake - there are loud noises in the distance outside - the Tarrasque is annoyed and chasng Lord Shield about the place (he's enjoying it though)

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 09-05-2001, 06:53 PM   #67
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

Apraoching the mechanoid the anti-paladin felt a strange sense of aprehension, the twisted features of the metal skull that had been distorted by blade of the sword grinned menicingly at him, a single red orb staring into oblivion.

In one swift motion the black knight brought his hand down into the middle of the robots chest, there was a small tearing sound followed by a snap as the cables surrounding the memory core broke under the pressure of Lord Flash's grip.

There was a moemnts pause as the warrior ran his hand over the symbol carved into the side of device and then another snap as he crushed it in his palm of his hand.

"I *knew* it."

Sholdering hs rune axes the anti-paladin set off, out of the bar and spoke without turning round.

"I'm going outside and I may be some time."

And with that he strode off into the wateland.
Old 09-05-2001, 07:35 PM   #68
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye rushes up to Encard breathlessly, who was looking at his bag of holding in confusion. "Erg, I knew he was here... Shade! You jerk, where are you?!" she cries out to no one in particular. Encard looks up at her in bewilderment, while Skye runs away wildly, peering in all the niches, crannys, shadows, and any other hiding spots that she could find. "Oof!" she exlaimed, as she bumped into someone. "Sorry..." she was starting to mutter, when- "I heard you were looking for me. Well?" Skye's gaze slowly travels up from the floor, as she feels chills. "I recognize that voice..." she said slowly, scowling.

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 09-05-2001, 07:46 PM   #69
Nanobyte

An arm makes its way down to Skye, and motions her to grab it. Skye grasps the extending arm, and is pulled up to a young Elf. "Long time, no see." He gives her a gaze, then hurtles her behind him. She watches as he disappears once more into the shadows, removing his Chaotic Cleaver from its shealth. A few robots stumble to the ground, as the invisible Elf makes his way towards the back of the robotic army.
Old 09-05-2001, 08:13 PM   #70
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye scowled more, and crossed her arms, as she watched the elf get to work on some more of the robots. "I hate it how guys always try to show off... I can fight too!" (Skye has a mental problem, that made her forget all those other times she had a bit of trouble fighting. ^_^;; ) With that, she jumped out, straight into one of teh robots heads. *crunch!* the head went shooting off, and Skye landed lightly on the floor. "Thank you, thank you everyone," Skye bowed dramatically at everyone in the Bar, who stared back at her, looking like she was crazy (maybe she is? heheh ^_~* ) A robot, spotting her, surged forward, gun aimed right at her head. "Ooh, wanna dance? Here, lemme lead!" Skye said politely, as she grabbed it by its gun arm, while she reached for her knife. Here she stopped, as she paled. "Er, heheh, I forgot. I never did find my weapons..." Skye exclaimed, scratching her head ruefully. (*Thump!* everyone falls over in disbelief) The robot grinned evilly, and SKye started to fell a bit worried. "I know! Time for my special move! The crouching tiger!" SKye smiled wickedly. "One, crouch, two, get ready, three, runawaaaaaay!!!!!!" She turned around abruptly, and streaked away from the robot, who stared at her, puzzled for a bit, then streamed after her.
OOC- wanna know where she got that move? There once was a ferocious tiger. One day, a hunter came. The tiger threatened to kill the hunter. The hunter does a warning shot, and the Tiger runs away. ^_^* sound like a good move? heehee. ^_~*

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!