Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2003, 07:10 PM   #1
Tahnval
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've just had a surprise from He'li, in the form of a piece of dialogue which she speaks but which does not appear in the dialogue text box. After obtaining the Destinae Dominus, I went back to her bar to pick up Vi again. He'li spoke a few sentences about being surprised that we had found the Destinae Dominus, which appeared in the dialogue text box, then said "Drinks are on the house!" and gave me an ale (not much between 8). Then, to my surprise, she said "I'll throw in something else - my body". That didn't appear in the dialogue text box.

Is this normal or some oddity?
Tahnval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 08:46 PM   #2
babar
Manshoon

Man, I got to work on my Comm skill
babar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 02:03 AM   #3
Loudhy
Drizzt Do'Urden

That also happened to me after I discovered all artifacts and made my round to buy needed potions . It's normal, I think.
Loudhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 03:27 PM   #4
DraconFighter
Dungeon Master

You have to show her your cat 'o nine tails first.
Old 12-05-2003, 10:10 PM   #5
Wutang
Manshoon

Geez and I thought this game couldn't get any more risque

I always wanted to give/use that Rapax perfume to He Li. Has anyone tried that?
Old 12-07-2003, 06:07 AM   #6
Holywhippet
Dungeon Master

I think that perfume only works on the Rapax dummy at Marten's bluff. It's only meant to attract Rapax.

A funny thing I've noticed when going back to pick up Vi when she decides she doesn't want to go Rapax hunting or swimming. Take a look at the metal armour she wears, noticed that it flexes and bends as if it's part of her skin? Kind of strange that.

It's also kind of odd that you have to have a male character in order to "appease" Al Sedexus. You'd be completely stuck if you had an all female party since I don't think any male NPC (except the android) will willingly enter the Rapax rift and if you force them to enter I'm not sure if they will help anyway.
Holywhippet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 11:32 AM   #7
Rawhide
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Arrow

I tried to use RFS for Al-Sedexus but she said he wasn't right (I can't remember the exact words).
I didn't realise that it had to be male; she accepted my next offering and I thought that perhaps she just wanted a tougher candidate.
Rawhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 12:11 PM   #8
Ziggurat
Symbol of Cyric

I'm going solo with RFS. Female. I think Al-Sedexus will take a female if you drop off the RPCs and you have no males...At least, that is what I heard, guess I will find out.
Old 12-07-2003, 01:24 PM   #9
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

i've used all female parties berfore and i know she will take a female in an all female party. another posty told me long ago that she's an equal opertunity nympho.
Old 12-20-2003, 10:40 PM   #10
Millions Knives
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Kind of a funny place for my first post, anyway...
What do you mean show her the Cat o' Nine Tails first? I tried giving it to He'li before I talked to her, while I talked to her, after I talked to her, before I got the Destinae Dominus and on and on. If you could help then that would be great (I've got a friend who keeps bugging me for pics)

About Al Sedexus, there is a reason that she prefers males, but I won't spoil it for anyone.