Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-18-2004, 06:21 PM   #111
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Thanks, CD, good to hear that she is doing well. I worry about her, sometimes.
Me too, and not at all [img]smile.gif[/img] . I dropped her a line soooo, we'll have to see.

Quote:
We bought a few outside Christmas dispalys and a few gifts is all. Thanksgiving is coming up, and Galadria is already preparing.
*nods* nice. I've yet to begin "buying" anything - then again, I'll be in Canada over Christmas, sooo, the family will have to wait until I get back I guess .

When is your Thanksgiving? We don't have it over here. I'm sure it'll be nice if Galadria's already preparing for it . How is she, anyway? It's been a while.
[/QUOTE]She's fine, currently swearing at something complicated that she is baking. Best to stay out of the kitchen when that's going on. Our Thanksgiving is November 25, fourth Thursday of the month.
Old 11-18-2004, 09:26 PM   #112
SomeGuy
Unicorn

... Dammit. This sucks. This really sucks. I somehow got into a bet with the entire 8th grade girl's basketball team. My friend Glenn made a bet with the girls that if they didn't win half of their games, he got to do one of the girl's makeup, but if they did win half of their games, they got to shave his legs. I made a joke saying that if they won just one game, they could shave mine... and Paige took it seriously. Now somehow, the bet is on. I'm lucky so far, but now she's talking about my eyebrows too... and the 8th grade boy's basketball team wants to shave my head if they win all of their games! (and it's a pretty good possibiliy...)

[ 11-18-2004, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 11-18-2004, 09:31 PM   #113
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

lol Someguy, I think you should "think before you speak" next time [img]smile.gif[/img]
Dont worry, leg hair grows back pretty quickly...
As for eyebrows....
Old 11-18-2004, 09:32 PM   #114
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Not too worried about my eyebrows. Their team sucks. And I haven't agreed to let them shave my head yet, so it's cool.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 11-18-2004, 10:21 PM   #115
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

That's hilarious, Someguy! Reminds me of the episode were they...*shuts up, vows never to reveal his deep dark...*

oookay, they waxed my back...man I was cold for a few weeks after that!

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 11-19-2004, 02:07 AM   #116
Landon Contressior
Dungeon Master

I'm not going home for thanksgiving. i dont have a car to get there and all i would do anyway is eat mashed potatoes and be miserable, the only good part would be going to drews house the next day maybe and hanging with him and lyle. but im not going so i dont have to worry about details.
Old 11-19-2004, 02:08 AM   #117
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Omigod! I just played DDR, and I'm completely addicted! I am hellabad at it, though...but it's fun!

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 11-19-2004, 06:37 AM   #118
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
She's fine, currently swearing at something complicated that she is baking. Best to stay out of the kitchen when that's going on. Our Thanksgiving is November 25, fourth Thursday of the month.
You mean you actually go into the kitchen when she's cooking? [img]redface.gif[/img] ! I thought it wasn't safe to do that when women were busy in there. So that's six days time - almost a week and she's already preparing? That big an event huh? Oh well, have fun [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Today, I've got a job interview. Yay. The people rang up at 7:20pm last night and asked me to come in for 2 this afternoon. *sighs* wonderful... oh well. I guess I'll see you all later. Wish me luck!
Old 11-19-2004, 09:19 AM   #119
Callum
Symbol of Cyric

Good luck Cal!

Yay! The weekend at last!

And touch rugby at 8am tomorrow morning!

EDIT: Yay! Veiny bald guy! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-19-2004, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Callum ]
Old 11-19-2004, 09:50 AM   #120
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
She's fine, currently swearing at something complicated that she is baking. Best to stay out of the kitchen when that's going on. Our Thanksgiving is November 25, fourth Thursday of the month.
You mean you actually go into the kitchen when she's cooking? [img]redface.gif[/img] ! I thought it wasn't safe to do that when women were busy in there. So that's six days time - almost a week and she's already preparing? That big an event huh? Oh well, have fun [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Today, I've got a job interview. Yay. The people rang up at 7:20pm last night and asked me to come in for 2 this afternoon. *sighs* wonderful... oh well. I guess I'll see you all later. Wish me luck!
[/QUOTE]Good luck, CD. Yeah, gotta go into the kitchen occasionally, as that's where most of the food is. Luckily, there are two doors...