Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-29-2002, 12:53 AM   #41
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
[QBI thought that's what she looked like BEFORE...**BK ducks Cloudy's Elbow** just kiddin, Hon... [img]smile.gif[/img]

BK[/QB]
*drops elbow to catch BK in the ribs* Ok you! Let's rescue her before The Black Knight is married to a zombie StormCloud! [img]tongue.gif[/img] *squints at him, holding a rolled up newspaper in case he makes a comment* Hey BK! Did I mention how GOOD it is to have you back here?! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2002, 01:05 PM   #42
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaneida:
Just curious to know who has the most posts. The most I've seen is NEB with over 6700. That's more than the moderators unless NEB is also a moderator.

DAMN! That's alot of posting and replying.
Ah, who gives a toss anyway? Clouds is in front, with Neb, the master of the one-word spam answer, chasing valiantly behind, never to catch up. Though he *is* doing quite well in his heroic attempts to catch up to her...

Ranks are for fun...I stopped caring about mine in a competitive way about 5 mins after they were introduced.

Old 03-29-2002, 01:10 PM   #43
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
quote:
Originally posted by Kaneida:
Just curious to know who has the most posts. The most I've seen is NEB with over 6700. That's more than the moderators unless NEB is also a moderator.

DAMN! That's alot of posting and replying.
Ah, who gives a toss anyway? Clouds is in front, with Neb, the master of the one-word spam answer, chasing valiantly behind, never to catch up. Though he *is* doing quite well in his heroic attempts to catch up to her...

Ranks are for fun...I stopped caring about mine in a competitive way about 5 mins after they were introduced.
[/QUOTE]You mean as soon as you got "moderator" put there for you.
Old 03-29-2002, 01:58 PM   #44
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I am just happy that I have finally made it to one of the Egyptian god things. BTW, is Pauly still a girl?
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 03-29-2002, 02:19 PM   #45
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
quote:
I thought that's what she looked like BEFORE...**BK ducks Cloudy's Elbow** just kiddin, Hon... [img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
*drops elbow to catch BK in the ribs* Ok you! Let's rescue her before The Black Knight is married to a zombie StormCloud! [img]tongue.gif[/img] *squints at him, holding a rolled up newspaper in case he makes a comment* Hey BK! Did I mention how GOOD it is to have you back here?! [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]*rubs ribs and is greatful that she didn't decide to go for the knee lunge instead, BK smiles rudefully at cloudy* Yeah great to be back - finally all healed up and ready for more punishment....

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 03-29-2002, 07:19 PM   #46
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Snickers at BK and tosses confetti about for fun. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2002, 07:49 PM   #47
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

[quote]Originally posted by Black Knight:
Quote:
Yeah great to be back - finally all healed up and ready for more punishment....

BK
Finally, I can have a break.
Old 03-29-2002, 07:51 PM   #48
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
quote:
Quote:
Yeah great to be back - finally all healed up and ready for more punishment....

BK
Finally, I can have a break.
HA! Not so fast, pal! I just found your Good Smiting thread in MY domain....BWAHAHAHAHAAHA!
Old 04-01-2002, 07:34 PM   #49
Diamond Q
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by GokuZool:
I think I win the award for being here for 6 months and only posting 234 posts .
So sorry I am,
To dissapoint you!
But with 1 year
and a week or 2,
the leader should
be in plain view -
with 26 posts...
Diamond Q! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2002, 07:42 PM   #50
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I can see Cloudy's secret at work [img]smile.gif[/img] just post several times under one topic and "converse" see that's what I don't do, I get in all my info in a single post and just post it lol...