Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2003, 11:59 AM   #1
tifa

Okay first of all. You guys may kill me for using .BIN files. OK here is my problem : I can install Newerwinter Nights and run it without problems. I dont have a legal CD key som im using a Generator ( you may kill me for this as well =) ) Then im gonna install Shadows of undrentides. First i thougt i had to download a Shadows of undrentides CDkey Generator but i tried with the Newerwinter Nights Key Generator And it Worked( Big suprise there ) Then when i have installed Shadows of undrentides and Cracked it i start it. I see the Atari logo an the other logos including the intro Movie. Then my broblem appears. The game asks about the original Newer Winter nights CD key. I tried to enter the cd key i installed Nwn with but it dont work ... How am i supposed to do.. Pleazze help me... Am i to download a SoU cd key or a reg file PleaZZe help!!!
Old 08-28-2003, 12:00 PM   #2
tifa

ughh sorry for the duble post =)
Old 08-28-2003, 12:47 PM   #3
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

Please read the rules of this site.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/noncgi/rules.html

No Piracy: DO NOT post links to 'warez sites'. Do not discuss pirating games, bragging about pirating or anything else. This will get your account suspended or banned. The only possible thing you CAN discuss is the so-called 'cracks' for no CD operation. SOME Games don't work on some peoples CD-ROM's. This is because of a special copy protection called 'Safe Disc'. But that is it. Anything else is considered pirating.

Sorry I can not help you. If you go buy a copy of the game I would be glad to help.

Granamere
Granamere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 01:06 PM   #4
Legolas
Jack Burton

In fact, buying a copy should solve this very problem
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 01:10 PM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

TIFA- you are posting about illegal activity and it is, as you have been told, against the rules here at Ironworks. We don't condone or encourage piracy of software in any way. If you wish to discuss legal use of any game, feel free to post, but nobody here is going to give you help with illegal copies.

Cloudbringer
IW Moderator
Old 08-28-2003, 02:07 PM   #6
tifa

Okay sorry Granamere and Cloudbringer, really sorry to get you guys angry.. okey Im not going to pester you guys anymore ( Not untill i buy the real Game)!!!!
Old 08-28-2003, 03:44 PM   #7
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Even if I could get each Bioware game free I wouldn't. I like to pay the simple 30/60 bux to add some support to what they're doing.
Old 08-28-2003, 04:34 PM   #8
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

As my loving Drow females say:

"DIE! Die, and be FORGOTTEN!"

[img]smile.gif[/img] Warez n00b.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 04:39 PM   #9
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
As my loving Drow females say:

"DIE! Die, and be FORGOTTEN!"

[img]smile.gif[/img] Warez n00b.
[img]graemlins/offtopic.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] `s Hammer has Fallen again. Death,to the disbeliver! -Like in BG II.

I knew that [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] wants a playmate but Drow?
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 07:43 PM   #10
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

I wonder if you could convince Bioware to change the Champion of Torm's battlecry to "Choc take you!". I think they'd be up for it as it would bring in a whole new (feline) audience.